Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicarito to Sevilla officially confirmed now also.

Just never really worked out for him with us, he was never a lone striker, but that's how we used him initially. Be interesting to see how he goes replacing Ben Yidder....

He'll kill it there

Sevilla love their small speedy poacher types

Don't mind him, holds the ball up, just needs the right system/style

2 year loan that'll see out his contract at Chelsea.

And 1 year for this guy and that'll see out his contract with us too. Cutting down the loan army.

Piazon still out on loan, bloody hell, let him go :(

Thought Kenedy was a LB?
He'll bob up against Arsenal next month and be the match winner.
Lingard ain't that bad

Can totally see Everton or someone buying him if United ever let him go

Still on the books at Juve.
He went on loan to Verona at the start of August but reckon I heard they had on-loaned him
Is wages/ownership the problem moving him on?

6-7 years ago he looked like being a kid you'd persist with, but obviously somewhere between relegation battlers in Serie A/to promotion fighting in Serie B is his level

Is wages/ownership the problem moving him on?

6-7 years ago he looked like being a kid you'd persist with, but obviously somewhere between relegation battlers in Serie A/to promotion fighting in Serie B is his level
Not sure but this time around Verona took him with an option to buy so maybe finally he will be off the books

I remember when Everton fans were heralding this signing. Better than Mane etc.

Many lols were had.

I’d like you to find the posts, Brades said it wasn’t him & it wouldn’t have been me & we are the two most regular...

Had some element of excitement as before the ACL we was more flashy but seemed like he could go to the next level at a better club, but didn’t. Before his injury he was up to about 5 assists & a goal in less than half the season so was tracking better, but his injury was more serious than most. He needed 2/3 surgeries before he could start rehab properly when most normal ACL ruptures are only 1

Good luck to him though, is a top guy

I’d like you to find the posts, Brades said it wasn’t him & it wouldn’t have been me & we are the two most regular...

Had some element of excitement as before the ACL we was more flashy but seemed like he could go to the next level at a better club, but didn’t. Before his injury he was up to about 5 assists & a goal in less than half the season so was tracking better, but his injury was more serious than most. He needed 2/3 surgeries before he could start rehab properly when most normal ACL ruptures are only 1

Good luck to him though, is a top guy
I think you know what I think of his ability ;)

Is Luca Marrone still on Juventus' books mike123 Great8?

Last time I checked he was, still getting dumped out on loan in Serie B at 26-27

Piazon at Chelsea kinda reminds me of him
Wikipedia says he plays for Crotone on loan from Verona.

He was always annoying to deal with in Fifa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still on the books at Juve.
He went on loan to Verona at the start of August but reckon I heard they had on-loaned him
Stil on the books, crikey. Didn’t realise you could loan out a player already on loan.

Last edited:
This loan will see out Piazons contract, no doubt if someone wanted to take on his wage and buy him we would of sold him a while ago.

Kenedy is a left winger.

Any chance Piazon gets a testimonial from you guys? Seems like hes been a Chelsea player forever.

I'm sure PSG would be open to taking DCL, Bolasie & Walcott in exchange.
takemymoney.jpg

The whole Can being left out the CL squad reeks of incompetence from management.

Sarri informed management that he wanted Can sold yet for some reason Can was promised CL football if he stayed with us instead of moving to PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back