Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. We made the finals with half our team out most of the year with injury. Where were you guys? Oh yeah. Sacking your coach mid season.
And he'd actually won a few finals. We have standards. That's why we'll win our next final before you lot.

Parish’s casual sidekick late in the first quarter was chopped off by devastating small forward Willie Rioli, who assisted Josh Kennedy in kicking West Coast’s sixth goal after the siren.
Parish parachuted the ball out of bounds, a turnover which ruckman Tom Hickey failed to capitalise on directly in front of goal.

shiel gets a lot of heat due to him being a massive butcher but how the hell does parish get a game?

He also torches the ball - dodo and pick 5!! Drafts short people that can't kick and have no impact on the game.

It's this rivalry man. Brings out the worst in me.
shiels worse game??? Did you miss the round 6 Anazc day game?? Watching that was priceless.

Round 6 - 22 kicks 12 handballs.
Round 7 - 11 kicks 22 handballs.

The blow torch went on this butcher and he went to water the following week.

You keep recruiting weak minded recruits - shiel, stringer, mckernan, saad.

shiels worse game??? Did you miss the round 6 Anazc day game?? Watching that was priceless.

Round 6 - 22 kicks 12 handballs.
Round 7 - 11 kicks 22 handballs.

The blow torch went on this butcher and he went to water the following week.

You keep recruiting weak minded recruits - shiel, stringer, mckernan, saad.

You’re clearly a bigger fan than me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a huge fan!! Watching shiel torch the footy is awesome.

I meant of me. I don't know if many others read all my posts.

thanks babe xx

I probably shouldn't be saying this but it's hard to see how we don't 3peat.

Agreed ... Jack Martin is the ultimate Dodo target and you just know he'll get it done when it counts.

He's not quite the inside bull we need but I'm confident he can become one at Essendon. We just have to get it done. Dodo.

Should have another crack at a supplements program and stack some size on him.

You at least know what not to do this time.

Do you think Timmy put it all together to help out his fat loser son?
I think he had a conflict of interest. He also assured parents of players that the unprecedented regimen of doping was safe despite also claiming he didnt know what drugs were used. Influencer inside the room, journalist outside the room. Cannot be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back