Preview Second Qualifying Final, Saturday 7th September 2019, 7.25pm. v Tigers @ the Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good job courier mail give us a team poster with a giant betting ad underneath.View attachment 741239
Here's a solution
F5099960-01.jpg

How epic would it be if we get Eric turn the game on it’s head like he did against the dees earlier in year. Geez it’s exciting when he gets right up and about, and to do it in a final like this would be massive!
I'm craving another 4 goals in 10 mins from Him

Yeah I'm fine with it. Looks much better than Soow did and at the time we weren't in a position to choose a sponsor based on colour co-ordination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda wish this afternoon's weather was tomorrow. Suck some of that energy from the tigers
Weather is shocking in Melbourne tonight. Pissing down. Fantastic conditions for tonight’s game. Both sides will be battered and bruised.

Might do them some good, to be honest.

I live in Canberra these days myself and I can tell you it takes quite a while to adjust. They wouldn’t have been able to have a proper run or anything.

Lots and lots of tigers fans around the Gabba too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Canberra these days myself and I can tell you it takes quite a while to adjust. They wouldn’t have been able to have a proper run or anything.
Fair call. I was way from this environment for 3 years and I adjusted back quickly once I came back, but 3 years isn't a long time I suppose.

Lots and lots of tigers fans around the Gabba too.
Just line the uncles up in order of frailty.

Hi guys good luck tomorrow I honestly belive you'll beat us I thought you kept a lot in tank against us a couple of weeks ago and only just went down you also beat the cats who are miles better then us good luck guys I have you and the dogs in the granny enjoy the ride

It was a stinker today can't not have been a shock to them.

Just another day for us haha

After that geelong game and after such a long time going to every game and some of the floggings it's hard to contain the anticipation of tomorrow's game. The richmond chat has been absolutely fucling boorish, rivalries aside this team of ours has something great and we should be respected.

So stand up tomorrow brisbane and command respect and play the way the lions of old and of now play. The most exciting, the most courageous, and do something with this great hardfought opportunity

LIONS

"It is what it is" and they provide important sponsorship revenue for the Club...let's not get ahead of ourselves, we have been up s**t creek for 10 years...

That's it. Love it or hate it they came forward when no one else would touch us. They are a legal operation, there are lots of undesirable products that sponser stuff. Coke and Maccas are a disgrace, they are all over everything. They invested at a good time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back