AFL Finals Week 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
So glad someone mentioned Ellis- he looks like s**t. I've spent 20 years attached to a bong, religiously overeat, and can't stroll to my letterbox without getting gassed and I still look better than that campaigner. He needs to visit a doctor.

If he's one of those blokes who is sick of being recognized around town and decided to eat himself into a completely different person, I'd understand it, but appearing on the telly kind of takes the wind out of that theory.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Merrett’s lucky he didn’t get the crap beaten out of him. Grub.

NicNat is lucky Merrett didn't scratch him and sic the other Essendon mean girls on him.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
If he's one of those blokes who is sick of being recognized around town and decided to eat himself into a completely different person, I'd understand it, but appearing on the telly kind of takes the wind out of that theory.

He's got a name around town as a guy who'll eat anything if nobody's looking

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
The commentators are actually right about the jumper clash. Geelong are a light jumper, dark shorts, Collingwood are a dark jumper, light shorts. Probably not a huge deal on field, but from a distance it's a bit difficult to tell who is who at times. What happened to Geelong always wearing white shorts?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Feels weird but I desperately want Collingwood to win tonight.
Me too. There would be a large slice of hilarity if the cats manage to go out in straight sets this year.

Has Gaz put on some weight this year? None of the others have a jumper that tight. He looks like a tube of toothpaste

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Me too. There would be a large slice of hilarity if the cats manage to go out in straight sets this year.

Has Gaz put on some weight this year? None of the others have a jumper that tight. He looks like a tube of toothpaste
I reckon they'll lose to West Coast next week too. They've got a similar pressure game that Collingwood are cutting them up with now, and NicNat will cause them some serious headaches in his 60% game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
The commentators are actually right about the jumper clash. Geelong are a light jumper, dark shorts, Collingwood are a dark jumper, light shorts. Probably not a huge deal on field, but from a distance it's a bit difficult to tell who is who at times. What happened to Geelong always wearing white shorts?

I reckon it would be difficult on field. Plenty of players making some sloppy decisions. Hard to make quick decisions in traffic as I'd imagine they can't tell a lot of players apart with peripheral vision.

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I reckon it would be difficult on field. Plenty of players making some sloppy decisions. Hard to make quick decisions in traffic as I'd imagine they can't tell a lot of players apart with peripheral vision.

Would explain why the Geelong players have repeatedly run into each other.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Pretty huge second half for Scott’s reputation I reckon

I like the cats, most of my mates go for them so I want them to win

BUT, kardinia park always inflates their finishing position regular season and they don’t seem to be able to step up a gear in finals

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Back