Babylove

Premiership Player
May 3, 2003
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
We’ve had our first news regarding the 2020 squad with Gaby Sinclair signed on for 2020.

Matilda Garrett signed on for 2 years before the 2019 season and from memory I believe so did Geva Mentor, Nat Medhurst and Shimona Nelson. Madi Browne and Kim Ravallion are out of contract, and I’m unsure of the status of April Brandley, Ash Brazill and Kelsey Browne, though I’d be surprised if any left (though I didn’t expect us to get rid of Thwaites last year until it was announced we were signing Nelson). Just a reminder that Kelsey will likely miss all most to all of next season due to her ACL injury but would be I expecting Madi to be back late pre season if she doesn’t have any setbacks.

Kim Poi was a replacement player for Madi being on our injury list, so am unsure if we will stick with her as Kelsey’s replacement or if we look at other options.

Last edited:
Looks like April Brandley won't be playing in 2020
🇧Baby on the way way
She’s due in February so I guess it’ll depend on how much time she wants/needs off after the baby is born as to whether we’ll see her next season or not.

Looks like Kim Ravallion is also not going to be playing next season as she is also expecting a baby early next year.

Looks like Kim Ravallion is also not going to be playing next season as she is also expecting a baby early next year.

I guess this means Adam Treloar is going to be a dad?

First intraclub baby! :D

That now makes four 2020 Magpie Netball babies this year including Ash Brazill’s Mrs.

Interestingly in the case of all three of our maternity leave players there has been a bit of vagueness (or actually no mention) on whether they will rejoin the squad in 2021.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back