The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It will be at the G. They have a contractual obligation to get 10 week 1 to 3 finals at the G over 5 years. They’ll push us there.

Based on tonight’s stupidity to withdraw the ruckman against Grundy odds of us facing the Eagles have just shortened.

He better be injured.

Long rain delay in the cricket and Cats barely firing a shot in the footy. That planned evening of sport isn’t exactly as enticing as it sounded.

Collingwood looking very good, moving the ball so well.

On certain angles at times, I gotta say these jumpers clash more than they should considering it’s a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You tell that to someone's leg when it breaks in half. Or their knee that needs a reconstruction.
It’s a rule that penalises the man first to the footy, and goes harder and lower than his opponent. It contradicts a key pillar of football.

It is an utterly s**t rule and sane footy fans agree.

It’s a rule that penalises the man first to the footy, and goes harder and lower than his opponent. It contradicts a key pillar of football.

It is an utterly s**t rule and sane footy fans agree.
No it doesn't. He could have got there by staying on his feet like the Collingwood player did. He dove in because he's a moronic player. You be the Collingwood player and I'll be Dangerfield, let's see how long your leg/knee last. I give it two bumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back