Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Moore leaving the field despite scans showing no injury isn’t the greatest of signs.

I’d argue it speaks to his mental state about his injury history and his lack of confidence in his own body.

Fingers crossed he was just being ridiculously cautious knowing finals and a week off were coming up.
I’d be quite optimistic psychological issues can be addressed far more effectively than repeatedly rehabbing torn hamstrings.

Without the benefit of the crystal ball that none of us own, I can 100% guarantee one thing. If we have Darcy on field in beast mode, intercept marking everything and running out of our backline, Collingwood is an infinitely better team. Here’s to Darcy making the 2019 finals series his bitch.

Without the benefit of the crystal ball that none of us own, I can 100% guarantee one thing. If we have Darcy on field in beast mode, intercept marking everything and running out of our backline, Collingwood is an infinitely better team. Here’s to Darcy making the 2019 finals series his bitch.
Ha, quite prescient of you.

Played like a bloke worth 800k

Just a question of will his body hold up

Yep. He is bit like Reid so far.

Brilliant Player when in Full Flight but always worry about his Hammy

He is black and white in and out. Love him to bits. Hope he can hold up to win the ultimate. Never trade him, he bleeds Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im out of the ‘trade darcy camp’ and firmly back in the ‘keep darcy camp’.

I’ll give this bloke a lot more chances with his hammy if this is what we get come finals time.
Me too, if worst comes to worst we could actually amputate his leg and send him back out, De Dog's on my shiat list now lol.

Seriously though it just shows the talent we have, just one ounce of ******* luck, please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back