Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

What was the scouting reports on the Kolodjashnijs because whatever it was I don't think either of them have succeeded
At pick 5 KK is one of the all-time busts but I guess Jake at 41 could be considered a pass mark but you wonder how he gets a game in a finals team

Was in the AA squad, but maybe some still have their Rose coloured glasses on.
I think so. Had a good season numbers wise on the whole (probably beefed up by beating up on the lower teams), but looks to have really, really lost a yard and I’ve never seen him fumble as much as I did last night. He never used to fumble. Think he’s got one more year max left in him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think so. Had a good season numbers wise on the whole (probably beefed up by beating up on the lower teams), but looks to have really, really lost a yard and I’ve never seen him fumble as much as I did last night. He never used to fumble. Think he’s got one more year max left in him.

He should be one of the leaders standing up in big games.
Looked very slow last night. Another season would be a poor list management.

Old mate strange cat would’ve made for the exit in the 1st quarter. He disappears quickly when they’re down

I had to unblock him this morning the temptation got the best of me.
He didn’t let me down. It was brilliant. Lots of swearing and abuse. He melted down right through to 3am this morning and best of all he attacked Tim Kelly’s family which is just grand given he’s got two kids with disabilities.
He is the true essence of the Geelong Handbaggers Franchise Human.

He didn’t let me down. It was brilliant. Lots of swearing and abuse. He melted down right through to 3am this morning and best of all he attacked Tim Kelly’s family which is just grand given he’s got two kids with disabilities.
He was the consummate family man when the little weirdo wanted to leave for family reasons. Abused Suns fans 24/7 and still trolls me. Straight sets would be delicious.

I wanna go and laugh at all his posts but don’t want a banhammer :$

He was the consummate family man when the little weirdo wanted to leave for family reasons. Abused Suns fans 24/7 and still trolls me. Straight sets would be delicious.

So he’s Mr Family Man so long as you aren’t Indigenous with 2 kids with disabilities.
What a great Australian. What a culture. So glad so much of our welfare money and electricity gets sent from here down there to prop up that crap city to this very day.

Ablett not in AA best 22 sai
So he’s Mr Family Man so long as you aren’t Indigenous with 2 kids with disabilities.
What a great Australian. What a culture. So glad so much of our welfare money and electricity gets sent from here down there to prop up that crap city to this very day.
I don't want to said anything first, Geelong still got second chance, until that chance gone don't want to jinxed it. I can Imagine all the cats fans come in here and troll if they somehow pull it off against Eagles.

Good performance by GWS. I’ll be looking forward to properly supporting them when they play the loser of tonight’s putrid Final next week.
I am in the same boat, I dislike Brisbane, Richmond and Bulldog because their supporters always Want GCS players for cheap. I actually ok with their team players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back