Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
David King and Whateley hammering us again in an article on SEN over the Weller trade for Pick 2 who Freo took Andrew Brayshaw with. Of course the buffoons make no mention of Charlie Ballard as part of what we received for pick 2 and who is arguably the most impressive of the three players to date. How do they continue to keep their jobs peddling such bulls**t?
Because they’re peddling it to VFL nuffies who love it. The media are slowly building this up until it’s announced we get a priority pick then watch them all turn rabid. Can’t wait either.

I just watched Riewoldt, Murphy and Whateley (not so much Robbo) discussing that Geelong should essentially go as hard as they can with Kelly and essentially sell him to Freo if they present a better offer.

We have never been afforded the same support by those scumbags especially that pathetic unprofessional Weasel Handbagger Whateley over the years when it came to our bedwetters who sooked it because they are too soft to stick by their mates.

In Kelly’s case there are two special needs kids involved I believe.

I’m so angry. Whateley is a despicable grub as far as I’m concerned.

I agree that when a player leaves you simply get the best deal you can from the State that is nominated but the outright lack of professionalism and hypocrisy of Whateley is breathtaking.

When it was The Little Wierdo it was all about how we had to facilitate him going to Geelong and Geelong only and to take a fringe player like GHS.

Vic media. Jesus Wept.

Oh Bodsy , love your GC patiotism but mate, can you leave 'Jesus Wept' out of it.

He has some of the best movies avail. on youtube lol!.....;););) which help me in my hours of need....

Oh Bodsy , love your GC patiotism but mate, can you leave 'Jesus Wept' out of it.

He has some of the best movies avail. on youtube lol!.....;););) which help me in my hours of need....

I’ll have to take a look

They were also saying that Andrew Brayshaw is exactly what we need now.

I personally would prefer Weller to have a crack next year full time in midfield. I liked what he showed there against GWS. He brought speed, broke lines, good tackling, good disposal.
Haha, Bradshaw is what we need.
Dont confess to watching Freo play all that often - His heat map shows he played on the right wing - but statistically he hardly improved from his first to second year.
16 possessions @ 63% DE, 5 tackles, 0.3 goals per game.
Very young for his draft year though - still 19 now so should improve significantly next 2 years.

I'd say our young mids took bigger steps this year.

Barretts sliding doors article stops short of saying B.Ellis is on his way to the Goldy. or though he doesn't miss the opportunity to have a dig at us again.

Happy birthday to this young lad, expecting big things from him next season.View attachment 741823

Hope so.
If he can be the Harbrow replacement that would be a big win for us.

I'm not entirely sold TBH.. there was all this talk in his draft year that he was an 'interceptor' - comparing him to Jeremy Howe - the only problem he is 10cm shorter.. Wasn't making those plays at NEAFL level. Think the pick we got him at seemed a bit high to me at the time. Should watch Blake Hardwick - a smaller guy that cuts off a lot of attacking moves into Hawthorns defence.

In saying that, no one that went lower really killed it this year. Rowottom, Hill, Answerth, Hore played well at times, and not many others really played at all.

Hoping now he has settled in to the GC and as a professional athlete he can really come out with a bang and show some of those traits. He's obviously relatively young for his draft age so should see him come into his own next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just watching Choco Williams give an interview as coach of Werribee in the VFL and thinking he's got his mojo back.

I wonder what his relationship with Dew is like? Burgoyne about to sign on... If the club are looking for a mentor...

Edit: Francou here as well

Last edited:
So just watching Choco Williams give an interview as coach of Werribee in the VFL and thinking he's got his mojo back.

I wonder what his relationship with Dew is like? Burgoyne about to sign on... If the club are looking for a mentor...

Edit: Francou here as well

Maybe bring his captain with him too

Touk and 2MP are absolute legends. I bet the idiots in Melbourne and Hamilton will not report on this.

Touk and 2MP are absolute legends. I bet the idiots in Melbourne and Hamilton will not report on this.

People that do this aren't in it for the recognition.
The fact that they are doing this year after year just shows they are committed to their cause, not in it for a one year cover story.

Hope so.
If he can be the Harbrow replacement that would be a big win for us.

I'm not entirely sold TBH.. there was all this talk in his draft year that he was an 'interceptor' - comparing him to Jeremy Howe - the only problem he is 10cm shorter.. Wasn't making those plays at NEAFL level. Think the pick we got him at seemed a bit high to me at the time. Should watch Blake Hardwick - a smaller guy that cuts off a lot of attacking moves into Hawthorns defence.

In saying that, no one that went lower really killed it this year. Rowottom, Hill, Answerth, Hore played well at times, and not many others really played at all.

Hoping now he has settled in to the GC and as a professional athlete he can really come out with a bang and show some of those traits. He's obviously relatively young for his draft age so should see him come into his own next year.
Parents are moving up as well. He'll be a gem just a bit of patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back