AFL 2019 - AFL FINALS Week 1

maskmcgee

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2017
The Windy Apple
AFL Club
Essendon
View attachment 740168

During Scott's nine-year reign as coach, Geelong has lurched to a pitiful 1-11 record after a week off.
This comprises nine straight losses following mid-season breaks and a 1-2 result after pre-finals byes.
Their lone win in this post-bye blooper reel was by two points over Hawthorn in their 2016 qualifying final – and that only materialised after Hawks star Isaac Smith missed a set shot after the siren.

Seems the QF winner didn't get a week off in 2011 or 2016.

targett

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
sat0707.PNG

The reason being if GWS win this game they would have to play away for the rest of the finals, The Bulldogs however would be playing matches in their home town.

In much the same way that the Tigers odds wont drop dramatically if they lose tonight.

They will either way regardless of tonights result, play at home next week win that and its a home prelim, win that and its a home grand final.

(yes still salty after 2017).

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was a bit more worried about the very low unders last night when the rain didn’t hit

However we get the W, don’t mind the unders in the lions game

Gets very dewy at night games in brissy, think 160.5 is a bit of stretch here
Just the usual low scoring scrap the two teams always play against each other. Spewing I never loaded up on pies for flag, Have liked them all year, truely resiliant and looking good.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
If you think Richmond employ similar tactics and don't go a tag on Neale,you can grab $9 for 40 disposal at palmerbet,what's his line anyway about 33?? Hopefully they lock in on zorko:) it's unlikely but $9 is value

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Dogs open up as small favs and now as of morning of gameday the Giants are favs.

Hmm

I gave up on betting on the Giants games long ago but I think they are rightly favoured here. Dogs are playing good footy but are a little overhyped for my liking, there defence is very suspect and if the Giants can get enough inside 50’s there talls are going to do damage imo

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
In case the wind is actually bad and is heavily favouring one side think I'll have some fun on the behind markets.

19+ 1st half behinds $81
19+ 2nd half behind $76
13+ GWS 1st half behinds $401
13+ GWS 2nd half behinds $201

Like it.
Worth a shot at least. I’ll break down 1u on these plays along with 16-18 and 11-12 markets respectively

Back