Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambassador Wrinkles wrote an article recently defending the Camry Crows' board and blaming their supporters and now he is defending Hinkley and the s**t show that is the PAFC. o_O

I am without speach.

He's a classic Boomer. There's nothing Graham Cornes loves more than the status quo. If he lived in 1940's Germany he'd be asking dissidents against Hitler to back him in.

Her voice isn't her main concern as she can't read out loud for s**t without making a mistake. I genuinely can't remember one traffic report she's made without a stutter r complete fu** up. Sure you can put the first week's mistakes down as nerves, but it's been happening all year now :$
Luckily there's no correlation between talent/performance and ongoing employment in South Australian radio

KG on AA wanting Chapman to step aside and be replaced by Roo. Then sack Pyke and replace him with someone like Clarkson.

Apparently Ricciuto is completely blameless because he's crows through and through.

He's so excited he's stuttering like a two stroke mower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KG on AA wanting Chapman to step aside and be replaced by Roo. Then sack Pyke and replace him with someone like Clarkson.

Apparently Ricciuto is completely blameless because he's crows through and through.

He's so excited he's stuttering like a two stroke mower.
Heard that as well ... I listen to their crap for the laughs, while I do other things on my computer.

Heard that as well ... I listen to their crap for the laughs, while I do other things on my computer.

They are funny guys. Meanwhile Cornes as the obligatory contrary voice and president of the bitter ex coaches club says no coach should ever be sacked because next year could be THE ONE.

Then they start on Ollie being traded even though it was flat out denied by the club, his manager and the player yesterday.

Ok fair enough, we all know truth and football are strange bedfellows. But a caller started talking about Betts being traded and they carried on like the guy said a spaceship from Jupiter had just landed in his backyard.

I was afraid they were going to send his phone number to Peter Dutton and that would be the last anyone would hear from him :eek:

Lol someone stirred up the fire ants by mentioning Port dominating in the sanfl.

Someone said we had $7.5 million of talent playing. It's UnAustralian he squawked.

Another caller went on about the Magpies merging with the Power and how we are confused about our identity. Apparently we are the only club playing recruits.

It is very entertaining. :D

Lol someone stirred up the fire ants by mentioning Port dominating in the sanfl.

Someone said we had $7.5 million of talent playing. It's UnAustralian he squawked.

Another caller went on about the Magpies merging with the Power and how we are confused about our identity. Apparently we are the only club playing recruits.

It is very entertaining. :D
It's bloody funny ..
Bucky said Port were not going to have a team in the SANFL when we applied for the AFL licence.
It was the SANFL who insisted that Port have a team in there and were not allowed to be at Alberton.
Now non Port people are complaining about it ..
How about blaming the SANFL.

People tend to forget how very young and inexperienced our recruits can be.
In many positions on the field it is men against boys in the SANFL.
It's the major reason why we have not dominated, and, by the way, all power to us if we do manage to overcome that significant obstacle.

Somehow 17 AFL listed players in the SANFL are getting 7.5mil while our AFL best 22 are getting like 4mil. Makes sense.

Existing to win premierships and predicting we'll win one every year are completely different

Saying we can win the flag if we continue playing the right way and saying we will win the flag regardless of the performance of the team is different again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back