Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Just letting you guys know I'm probably done with the Suns/the board now that Brad's been officially delisted. You guys are pretty much all ripper blokes and its been a good few years hanging out with you all.
Hang in there the good times will come. You're definitely closer to the far end of the tunnel than the start.
I can fully understand that, for what is worth I think the delisting is a mistake

Just letting you guys know I'm probably done with the Suns/the board now that Brad's been officially delisted. You guys are pretty much all ripper blokes and its been a good few years hanging out with you all.
Hang in there the good times will come. You're definitely closer to the far end of the tunnel than the start.

We'll miss you mate. Hope Brad sticks at it, I reckon he is a shout at a career still.

I can fully understand that, for what is worth I think the delisting is a mistake
It's a hard industry, fairytales are rare.. for every guy that makes it there are hundreds of hopefuls that don't.
Quietly hoping he may come back to play in the WAFL, and that Dad might come too hey Sunraysia? some Grandad time?

That's an understandable response, but Brad is now one of our most popular past players. Hopefully you'll all still barrack for the Suns, when the dust settles.

I'm proposing a new system, whereby the first team to finish the AFL season is regarded as the team that finished first. In that way, the Top 8 teams for 2019 were Swans, Saints, Roos, Dees, Blues, Suns, Hawks & Crows. Let's get Dougie Evans & the Coch lobbying for the Suns to get a Friday night match in Round 23 next year.

I have to say that I enjoyed watching Abletts Cats lose to the Pies last night, as petty as it is I don’t want him to get his fairytale premiership win at the Cats. He looked slow last night and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him pushed into retirement at seasons end.

I have to say that I enjoyed watching Abletts Cats lose to the Pies last night, as petty as it is I don’t want him to get his fairytale premiership win at the Cats. He looked slow last night and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him pushed into retirement at seasons end.

Pies player Maynard was giving him some lip before half time looked like he was going to cry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll be honest it’s frustrating me watching all our former players play big rolls in September. Just imagine how good we would have been if we kept our list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be honest it’s frustrating me watching all our former players play big rolls in September. Just imagine how good we would have been if we kept our list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would have been a great team to watch.
But Sadly the club can’t blame anyone but themselves

But Sadly the club can’t blame anyone but themselves
I really find this post offensive
You obviously know nothing about the struggles our great Club has had from day 1 to fend off so many enemies in order to just survive
Sadly including those within

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was so fun seeing a 22 year old Maynard in breaking him down.

I went on twitter earlier and searched Gold Coast suns and I can’t believe how much hate there is for suns and giants

On a national page - can't remember which one they asked a question do you want to see gold coast survive.
50% said no
25% said yes
25% said who cares

Wow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back