Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And I'd rather not trade out a club champion, elite player contracted for two more seasons after we have paid him most of his contract value already for less than three first round picks or two top ten picks.

Pick five and 2020 first. Easy peasy.

Because I'd rather he played for us next season.
then it doesnt happen ... hill stays and grows disgruntled at Freo ... so be it ... he asked once got denied so did the right thing by the team .. he asks again and gets denied fair chance he isnt as willing to do the right thing by the team...
pick 5 is certainly overs for him so you blocking what is realistically a fair deal in the eyes of the industry certainly puts a negative light on you... especially when that take money out of Hills pocket and his managers pocket ..

Since Stkilda likely will be a bottom 4-5 team again next year you are literally asking for two top 5 draft picks. You gave up Lachie Neale for less who is 5x the player Hill is. Good luck with that fantasy

Yet the year they both played the most amount of football Hill won the B&F. I would suggest he is a better player

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yet the year they both played the most amount of football Hill won the B&F. I would suggest he is a better player

oh ok you think Brad Hill is better than Lachie Neale when Neale is a x2 B&F, All Australian in the most contested position in the AFL and will be top 5 in the Brownlow and may even win it while Brad Hill who is in career best form couldnt even make the AA squad. Keep telling yourself that.

I’d walk away from this trade if I were the Saints. Split pick 5 and get as many picks for next years draft/trade period.

Doubt we are in contention for the finals next season so let him run down another year on his contract.
You then run the risk of another team poaching as he wants to get back to Melb so any team will do for him but see how go...

oh ok you think Brad Hill is better than Lachie Neale when Neale is a x2 B&F, All Australian in the most contested position in the AFL and will be top 5 in the Brownlow and may even win it while Brad Hill who is in career best form couldnt even make the AA squad. Keep telling yourself that.
Oh.

Different drafts.

Rozee would go pick 1, by a country mile this year.

You then run the risk of another team poaching as he wants to get back to Melb so any team will do for him but see how go...
not for the price on his head they wont ... hence why we offered $900k .. basically rules out any other club .. only thing stopping it is Freo not accepting a trade .. and if that happens well they gotta live with him ... apparently he loves the Dockers so he will be happy to lose out on $900k and leave his missus in Melbourne ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol

We'll trade you Jack Steven for Hill & a first rounder.

You really wanna talk about laughable trades St.Kilda has made?
I’m more than happy to take you to town on Fremantles history if that’s the pathetic road you want to take.

Only if we can talk about all the superstars St Kilda threw bags of cash at but still got told to GAGFed!

Actually, you go right ahead, talk all you like about s**t that happened over a decade or two ago.

then it doesnt happen ... hill stays and grows disgruntled at Freo ... so be it ... he asked once got denied so did the right thing by the team .. he asks again and gets denied fair chance he isnt as willing to do the right thing by the team...
pick 5 is certainly overs for him so you blocking what is realistically a fair deal in the eyes of the industry certainly puts a negative light on you... especially when that take money out of Hills pocket and his managers pocket ..

So speaking of disgruntled players. Just wondering what it would do for the Saints reputation with other players if they offer just under a million a year for a player and can't get the deal done because apparently pick 5 is overs.

Especially with the Saints strike rate of landing a 'big fish'. When did the Saints last attract and trade for a big fish?

Carlisle? He's more of an underweight flounder though I guess.

Saints posters just want to win trade period lol.

Hill is easily worth pick 5 + another pick in the top 30s. I think he is their 2nd best player after Fyfe. It probably wont be that much though but Saints need another pick to do the trade whether they have to split pick 5 for 2 first rounders roughly or a top 10 and a 2nd round pick, or trade a future pick and pick 5, but that leaves them with little else and really poor draft position for the season.

Saints posters just want to win trade period lol.

Hill is easily worth pick 5 + another pick in the top 30s. I think he is their 2nd best player after Fyfe. It probably wont be that much though but Saints need another pick to do the trade whether they have to split pick 5 for 2 first rounders roughly or a top 10 and a 2nd round pick, or trade a future pick and pick 5, but that leaves them with little else and really poor draft position for the season.

Put down the crack pipe chief...

Back