Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

time to move past them, they are not going to sign anytime soon then we start planning for the future. We have campbell who is a physically superior ruckman. While he is not as mobile, he will be more suited to our blue collar midfield. Also this will make Larkey to play more secondary ruck duty and Daw if he ever gets back into fitness.

time to move past them, they are not going to sign anytime soon then we start planning for the future. We have campbell who is a physically superior ruckman. While he is not as mobile, he will be more suited to our blue collar midfield. Also this will make Larkey to play more secondary ruck duty and Daw if he ever gets back into fitness.
This will be glorious...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give it a few hours, by 9pm the source will be claiming to have seen Goldstein, Costa and Bomber Thompson sipping espressos laced with grappa together in some dingy Cardinia bath-house.
Already told me that - I chose not to post it.

If Goldy goes i dont blame him for taking the extra coin on offer entering his latter years.
BUT if he thinks hes going to Geelong to win a flag he wont be.

I wish you were joking. This is the biggest letdown since the poor sap in The Pina Colada Song found out his mistress was his wife.

I'd be furious if I found out my wife was paying for classified ads I was responding to.

I know this sounds kind of mean
But the club and big Goldy
Have fallen into the same old dull routine
I can just see Chris Scott saying I'm the love that you've looked for, come with me and escape - don't do it Goldy.

I just can't...no words...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back