Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
It's time to standardise coffee sizes.

I've had a gutfull of ordering a large coffee only to be left disappointed when I receive a medium coffee 5 minutes later.

"Sorry I ordered the Large coffee"

Yes that's right" they say with a stupid pretentious look on their faces

"That's the Jumbo/ extra large size"

When I order a large, that means the biggest you have.

Running out of stuff

The last squirts out of a can of Fly Spray and you got 3 Dunny Budgies to kill

The last tin of Woof food

The last garbage bag

All those things you think you have plenty of but don’t restock up on and the nek minits you have none left
My sympathy to Woof if you are feeding him canned food Gaso, commercial dry food is ok, and I use it regularly, but would never even consider giving canned crap to my dog, there are plenty of options far better and probably even cheaper, I use a combo of dry food with fresh chicken necks ($2/kg), lambs hearts ($0.70 ea), raw carrots, and table scraps etc, and the feed bowl is always empty within an hour of feeding time.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My sympathy to Woof if you are feeding him canned food Gaso, commercial dry food is ok, and I use it regularly, but would never even consider giving canned crap to my dog, there are plenty of options far better and probably even cheaper, I use a combo of dry food with fresh chicken necks ($2/kg), lambs hearts ($0.70 ea), raw carrots, and table scraps etc, and the feed bowl is always empty within an hour of feeding time.

" who's a good boy mutts " ?

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

Woof gets looked after thanks very much

Mind your own business

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey Gaso, are you auditioning for the part of the over-the-top Aussie in an American sitcom?
images (2).jpeg

Stone the bloody crows cobber.

May your balls turn onto bicycle wheels and back pedal up yer a-hole.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought what I thought was an upgrade Grass Cutter 15 months ago from a big brand and compared to my old 12 year old brand it’s a piece of rubbish

Anyone tried the Lithium Battery powered versions yet?
Yes. I've had a Bosch Rotak for about four years and it goes well. I've never had the battery run out on me and it cuts through Buffalo like butter. Replacement blades aren't cheap but that's not a problem if you have a bench grinder.

The cutting deck is plastic, so longer term durability may be an issue.

Went to Marvel for the last game. Picked up two pies at half time. $13.80. I said I only have two - she said they're Angus. I don't give a stuff what the cow's name is $6.90 for a 4n20 Pie? She then explained bars have the Angus and you havta go to the pleb cafes for the regular. Always find a way to dud you.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Went to Marvel for the last game. Picked up two pies at half time. $13.80. I said I only have two - she said they're Angus. I don't give a stuff what the cow's name is $6.90 for a 4n20 Pie? She then explained bars have the Angus and you havta go to the pleb cafes for the regular. Always find a way to dud you.

There’s a shop at Wallan called McDonalds if you want a good pre game feed. It’s better than KFC because they can’t wrap Wraps

There’s a shop at Wallan called McDonalds if you want a good pre game feed. It’s better than KFC because they can’t wrap Wraps
Wraps - are they the most over hyped crap ever? Thin, often stale pizza base rolled too thin, that fall to bits as soon as you bite it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back