Resource Plastics vs Dogs, our northern homeground 3:20pm Sat -travel n tix thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hate to be harsh but booking a ticket in Tiger is similar to 100/1 odds and good luck getting your money back

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
GWS rent a crowd getting in the faces of dogs supporters on the walk to the stadium. Hold your cool lads and save our boos for when their side runs out onto the field and every time they get the ball

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
They are killing us in the middle and on the spread. We are lucky they arent 4 goals up.

Have to nullify Greene's influence.

Bont needs to fire, the midfield rests on his shoulders.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lucky they have re-usable cups because they care so much about single use plastic!
My wife went on a two minute cup spree on the final siren. She got 21 cups and took them to the bar. They paid out $21. Almost wish we’d stayed another half an hour and we could have covered the entire trip.

Trip from hell continues. Delayed flight yesterday, caught in traffic, finally got to seats at the first bounce. Seats where head was in wind tunnel, 2nd level. Took all of 3rd to get something to eat coz half the places were closed (all I'd had all day were biscuits on the plane).
Get to airport this morning early. Security triple checking me in (it was a bit embarrassing actually - I must look like an axe murderer or something ). All settled then I get paged over the airport intercom!! Scary! Told we can't sit together as others given priority blah blah.
What next?!
Hope the plane doesn't crash.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
Trip from hell continues. Delayed flight yesterday, caught in traffic, finally got to seats at the first bounce. Seats where head was in wind tunnel, 2nd level. Took all of 3rd to get something to eat coz half the places were closed (all I'd had all day were biscuits on the plane).
Get to airport this morning early. Security triple checking me in (it was a bit embarrassing actually - I must look like an axe murderer or something ). All settled then I get paged over the airport intercom!! Scary! Told we can't sit together as others given priority blah blah.
What next?!
Hope the plane doesn't crash.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Sorry wasn’t a great experience Normy , but did the plane crash in the end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back