Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Richmond 10 to <30

Votes: 97 36.6%
  • Richmond by 30+

Votes: 41 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Because I rate the Lions, just met a better more finals hardened side who have had their measure for a decade. We are literally the worst match up for them, at home they can score quickly and even with Robinson out, barely an injury list to speak of.

Giants have more wounds and players out (or lacking full fitness) are generally unreliable week to week and don't think they are a Richmond that can stand up to what the Lions brought in the first half. I also don't particularly rate Cameron as a coach.

You do have some good points. The Dogs could have run over the Giants today if they actually had a forward line. I see GWS as full of class, it will be an interesting game. If GWS win, and win big... I'll be s**t scared for the week after.

Richmond are better now than a year ago. Collingwood worse imo. Lynch has added more forward depth, but they don't rely on him. There'll be no repeat of the Cox incident. Would be thoroughly surprised if Collingwood can do it, but who knows.

You are right about that but the head to head record between the two this year is tied at 1 game each. So you can't really make much out of it and finals is a whole new game. Anyone could possibly win it. Best case scenario is West Coast winning but unsure how likely that is at the moment.

You do have some good points. The Dogs could have run over the Giants today if they actually had a forward line. I see GWS as full of class, it will be an interesting game. If GWS win, and win big... I'll be s**t scared for the week after.

They're such an unknown.... If they were to win big the next two weeks, even whoever faces them in the Grand Final (if they make it that far) could be in trouble. Still too early to tell if they can maintain that form.

Congrats Lions, you guys were awesome tonight. Kick a few of the early goals in the first two quarters and the result would be much closer. I'll back you to win next week if you play like that, and comfortably. You'll be a scary side, especially at the Gabba, for the next few years. Your on ball brigade will be something else. Good luck for the rest of the finals.

They're such an unknown.... If they were to win big the next two weeks, even whoever faces them in the Grand Final (if they make it that far) could be in trouble. Still too early to tell if they can maintain that form.

They are my dark horse for the flag if I had to choose. Everyone is focused on Richmond, Collingwood and West Coast... but this team is pretty packed full of seasoned players now, and could come out of nowhere aka Bulldogs 2016 style.

Got to page 53. I’ve read enough. Amazing how the mods say no umpire comments for the first three games but let this thread drag down to the depths of the usual Richmond thread on the MB.
WE BELTED THE LIONS AFTER QUARTER TIME. Welcome back to finals football Lions.
Oooooh, Tigers, something, something MCG
Oooooooh, Tigers, interstate final.....
Ooooooh, Tigers, something, something umpires.
Something, something aeroplanes.....
Suck it you sour flogs. You deserve this tonight. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Such an arrogant attitude to take when you’re 2 wins away from the flag. Still a huge chance to go down as a single premiership dynasty.

Also, it’s an objective fact that the umpiring was disgraceful. Unfortunately our accuracy was worse

Such an arrogant attitude to take when you’re 2 wins away from the flag. Still a huge chance to go down as a single premiership dynasty.

Also, it’s an objective fact that the umpiring was disgraceful. Unfortunately our accuracy was worse

Mate, read the first 53 pages if you want to read wank and arrogance, but, nah, you’ not gonna do that are you? Pipe down.

You are right about that but the head to head record between the two this year is tied at 1 game each. So you can't really make much out of it and finals is a whole new game. Anyone could possibly win it. Best case scenario is West Coast winning but unsure how likely that is at the moment.

Yes, but based on this weekend Richmond look the better by a fair bit and have everything going for them. If we're to beat them we need to really lift. We can't play them at their game, we need to strike at their achilles heel and play to our strengths. Hopefully we really are a different outfit with NN in finals. Positives to be hopeful about in the Essendon game but it was Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, but based on this weekend Richmond look the better by a fair bit and have everything going for them. If we're to beat them we need to really lift. We can't play them at their game, we need to strike at their achilles heel and play to our strengths. Hopefully we really are a different outfit with NN in finals. Positives to be hopeful about in the Essendon game but it was Essendon.

I might be the only one but I wasn't that impressed by their performance. Sure they were good but I feel they had a lot going for them and the reason why Brisbane lost is because they didn't take their opportunities enough and dropped off after the first quarter. Think if West Coast play a great consistent 4 quarter game, they would be in with a good chance of winning and making the Grand Final once again. Still too early to tell anything. Any team could really do it.

Got to page 53. I’ve read enough. Amazing how the mods say no umpire comments for the first three games but let this thread drag down to the depths of the usual Richmond thread on the MB.
WE BELTED THE LIONS AFTER QUARTER TIME. Welcome back to finals football Lions.
Oooooh, Tigers, something, something MCG
Oooooooh, Tigers, interstate final.....
Ooooooh, Tigers, something, something umpires.
Something, something aeroplanes.....
Suck it you sour flogs. You deserve this tonight. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We had a few patches of umpire whinges, but nothing like in the past IMO. A couple of cards and thread bans and a bunch of posts deleted.

A couple of other patches, where there was obviously something to talk about, were let go.

Mods don’t read every post and rely on members to help by reporting posts.

Other than that enjoy the win.

Make sure you win the flag champ. You should... but you should’ve last year too

Something something something umpires
Something something something MCG
Something something something interstate travel....
There, that better? How’s that reading of the first 53 pages going?

We had a few patches of umpire whinges, but nothing like in the past IMO. A couple of cards and thread bans and a bunch of posts deleted.

A couple of other patches, where there was obviously something to talk about, were let go.

Mods don’t read every post and rely on members to help by reporting posts.

Other than that enjoy the win.

Oh, i’m enjoying it. I have another 30 pages of liking quality postings in this thread ;)

Something something something umpires
Something something something MCG
Something something something interstate travel....
There, that better? How’s that reading of the first 53 pages going?
You’d better win it with the team you have and the run you’re getting (as you’ve pointed out to me twice now)

Back