List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Congrats to future Suns life member Tom Lynch on a huge win in his first final series.

Two great former Suns champions Lynch and Prestia off to a prelim final well done boys well deserved.

Congrats to future Suns life member Tom Lynch on a huge win in his first final series.

Two great former Suns champions Lynch and Prestia off to a prelim final well done boys well deserved.

Bed wetting freaks who are passengers on their team, rely on other big wigs for success. Weak.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just disgraceful that RICHmond flog is. It’s embarrassing for our club, city and especially our very own BF board that such a name is carried by what Amounts to be a RICHmond Troll when it suits him.

One who caused me personally more than 4+ weeks ban.

Just disgraceful.
Just let it go, I really like you to be around and please don't get yourself ban.

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Just disgraceful that RICHmond flog is. It’s embarrassing for our club, city and especially our very own BF board that such a name is carried by what Amounts to be a RICHmond Troll when it suits him.

Just disgraceful.
Hey Bods I now what you are trying to do here but for your information I had nothing to do with your 4 week suspension.
You can ask the mods.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
That will do me I come home from the footy (Titans) to quickly read what I could from the Suns perspective about The Lions v Tigers semi and I find a Suns Board Member trolling the Suns fans with stirring them about the disloyal ones who left disgracefully and see multiple posts suggesting I have multiple accounts.
It’s embarrassing. It’s seriously embarrassing.
Over and Out for tonight. Terrible.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
From ground level Lynch was largely outplayed by Andrews for the most part.
Was a bit annoyed when he hd a purple patch during the second qtr when Brisbane kicked it directly to him on turnover 3 consecutive times.

Could see him just run away from Andrews though. Has an excellent tank for a big guy.

Prestia very good.
Caddy did some good things too

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
That will do me I come home from the footy (Titans) to quickly read what I could from the Suns perspective about The Lions v Tigers semi and I find a Suns Board Member trolling the Suns fans with stirring them about the disloyal ones who left disgracefully and see multiple posts suggesting I have multiple accounts.
It’s embarrassing. It’s seriously embarrassing.
Over and Out for tonight. Terrible.
Sorry you still feel that way Bods I thought we had put all this behind us

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Sorry you still feel that way Bods I thought we had put all this behind us
I'm not sure how you can call yourself a Gold Coast Suns supporter and post regarding ex players who left our Club as though we should be congratulating them?
They are the reason we're where we are and not winning finals
There is no love for any of them on this Board
You know that, so why post it?

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,

Just disgraceful.

And now it's 7 weeks because you couldn't control yourself and took the bait :(

GcSunsfan, careful. We are not stupid

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
And now it's 7 weeks because you couldn't control yourself and took the bait :(

GcSunsfan, careful. We are not stupid
This is what I'm treated to coming back to after being laid up in bed, deathly ill for a good week?

I'll say I'd prefer getting the super flu again to having to deal with this mess again but I'm pretty sure this whole deal just gave me something infectious. 🤬

Back