Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm over behind the back stab crap. There's s**t stirrers here. Not man enough to front up face to face. If you have a problem. Share it. sobrave you're one of them. Front up mate. Don't be a coward. Stop s**t stirring.

Mommy I went to the playground early this morning and there had been a racist alcoholic bully yelling at people that weren’t even there? He yelled at my friend sobrave and said you aren’t sobrave but sobrave was asleep like most people. But this racist alcoholic bully was at the playground yesterday and was playing nice and being normal but when everyone went home he got drunk and then started yelling at them.

Why does he wait til everyone goes home and is asleep before he calls them cowards mommy?

Mommy is that ironing?

I f***ing love it when the sporting gods get it right...

Steve Smith took the fall for others over #sandpapergate and has come back bigger than Bradman... the poms pretty much can't get him out.

Contrast that to David Warner, the chief architect and instigator of that cheating scandal, who can't score a run to save himself - and if results are anything to go by, will likely be out of the side for the next Test.

I f***ing love sport!

Steve Smith took the fall for others over #sandpapergate and has come back bigger than Bradman... the poms pretty much can't get him out.

Contrast that to David Warner, the chief architect and instigator of that cheating scandal, who can't score a run to save himself - and if results are anything to go by, will likely be out of the side for the next Test.

I f***ing love sport!
Meh Smith turned a blind eye to it he's still a flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Antonio Brown released from his Raiders contract the day before their opening game and signs with the Patriots a few hours later. They must’ve found a helmet he likes.

It's been fun watching sanctimonious poms boo him every time he passes a milestone. They've had to do it so often their throats must be getting sore.

Soon they might need some sort of lozenge...

#pomswouldnevercheat

Agreed, pommy medium pacers were picking the seam for decades, and then they found out that a mixture of hair cream and sweat, and later the residue of cough lollies, would make the ball reverse swing, but apparently that's not cheating. :rolleyes:

I do love sport but the thought of how ridiculous it is watching grown men & women chasing after balls of various shapes 'n sizes does frequently enter my noggin.

I f***ing love sport!

The sporting gods probably think it an impertinence that one end of Old Trafford is named after a bloke who's still playing. When he's not injured.

I do love sport but the thought of how ridiculous it is watching grown men & women chasing after balls of various shapes 'n sizes does frequently enter my noggin.
Same goes for most entertainment though.
The absurdity of sitting in a dark room watching a load of Americans jump around on a big screen dressed up pretending to be superheroes often comes to mind...especially the billions it costs to make it happen!

Same goes for most entertainment though.
The absurdity of sitting in a dark room watching a load of Americans jump around on a big screen dressed up pretending to be superheroes often comes to mind...especially the billions it costs to make it happen!

Gridiron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back