• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

what a terrible read this was

The AFL world V Richmond
Salty irrelavant North Fans V Brisbane

Don't forget crows fans who got early release from Arkham

Good luck next week against gws dude

Mate get over the PF 2018.It's done.Another bridesmaid doco awaits..
Did you dust off your 1980s Tigers beanie after 2017 and claim you’ve stuck fat through the 30 odd years of mediocrity?
Should make a doco about Tiger supporters spitting at their players when things aren’t rosey.
Reckon I’d watch that.

I haven’t logged in for about a week and it’s the same rubbish circulating. Whinging, whining, fighting, toddler tantrums. Not much discussion re the game.

👍 yep

I’m done with reading posts, I just want peoples thoughts on the game, and thoughts on specific passages of play. But I’m just reading through trash, it’s sad really, because people on this forum have interesting insights, and see things differently to me, but I’m just reading garbage, probably logged on BF 5 times in the last year.

Footy has been better without logging on at all.

Did you dust off your 1980s Tigers beanie after 2017 and claim you’ve stuck fat through the 30 odd years of mediocrity?
Should make a doco about Tiger supporters spitting at their players when things aren’t rosey.
Reckon I’d watch that.
Come in spinner. NFI. Loved the ending of PF doco 2018.You poor bugger. Must hurt?

Last edited:
👍 yep

I’m done with reading posts, I just want peoples thoughts on the game, and thoughts on specific passages of play. But I’m just reading through trash, it’s sad really, because people on this forum have interesting insights, and see things differently to me, but I’m just reading garbage, probably logged on BF 5 times in the last year.

Footy has been better without logging on at all.
blunt reading is not your forte.. do you like to hear about how Jack was inches from scoring and got tackled and felled
and then Dusty carried on in the front line and well we get bored with that in the end. Its is seconds from disaster.

Not everything is about a boot on a foot and a boot on the ball.. trash me not, I am just surmising.

- Grant Thomas within hours called us the worst premiership side in VFL/AFL history

In fact I'm going to call it now, Western Bulldogs are the worst premiership side in VFL/AFL history

They've failed to do anything before and after their 2016 premiership win,

- Knocked out of the Finals R1 in 2015
- Finished 7th in 2016
- The only team in VFL/AFL history not to make the Finals the two following years after a Premiership
- Knocked out of the Finals R1 2019

Apart from a 4 week run, The Bulldogs are horrendous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it didn't last long -

- Grant Thomas within hours called us the worst premiership side in VFL/AFL history,
- Then the narrative went to "They only won because their home ground is the MCG, Hawthorn just won 3x Premierships at the MCG (also their home ground) not a peep from the media back then.
- Last year the Media said we cant win interstate until we did
- We only keep winning because we get no injuries
- Cant win without Cotchin, Martin, Riewoldt and Rance

LOL, yeah we've been the media darlings

Lest we forget this classic.

Richmond’s win was great for Tiger fans but troubling for the AFL

In fact I'm going to call it now, Western Bulldogs are the worst premiership side in VFL/AFL history

- Finished 7th in 2016
- The only team in VFL/AFL history not to make the Finals the two following years after a Premiership

Thank you, at last there is some sense on Big Footy. Mate, i have been saying this for years. All the Bulldog fans were yapping after their so called hot form before the finals. Saying they have an invincible midfield, we should all be afraid.

- Finished 7th in 2016

I’d take a Steve Bradbury premiership right about now.

Richmond Collingwood will be some grand final. Evenly matched sides imo

My god Dustin Martin put on a show last night

Played like Leigh Matthews
I reckon when we were up against it it was Grimes, Cotchin and Edwards that kept us in it and turned the game. Dusty then does what he does which is be the matchwinner and put the score on the board.

I think Richmond are the true best side. One slump mid season under mitigating circumstances meant they finished lower than their ability reflects.

If the pies and tigers reach the gf (likely), tigers will thrash them. Pies have looked like a 7th-8th team for most of the season, got a few lucky wins and fell into the top 4.

Dear richmond fans.

Remember 2017 when you got pantsed at adelaide by adelaide and pantsed them in the gf.

And then told everyone that “that team would have beaten them anywhere”

This is actually when you get to say things like that.

If you beat brisbane in the gf you get to say we can beat them anywhere - because you did.

See

Super simple stuff
Yes. Richmond supporters, who were initially very magnanimous, should have acknowledged when challenged, that their 2017 premiership was the worst this century, that it was undeserved and that Adelaide completely outplayed them on the day. Yet us flogs refused to agree, making extremely arrogant and bad sporting statements like "I thought we played well and deserved to win". Outrageous!!
You deserve a heartfelt apology. No wonder you've never been able to get over it and were unable to celebrate your own clubs fantastic premiership victory because you were still so triggered at Richmond.

Back