Unofficial Preview Changes? & discussion, Semi-Final v Giants, Saturday September 14th, 7.25pm @ Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part, that Lester wasn't in career best form? If he wasn't in career best form, please enlighten me at what other stage of his career was his career best form.

Or are you questioning whether Adams has had a decent game other than the Geelong game? If so, what other game has he been good?
Lester in career best form.Numbers are down and if he was in career best form he would not have been dropped twice this year on performance.Adams is a massive upgrade who has played 80 odd less games.Lester the saviour for the finals spare me.

What do we do with our match ups this weekend? They have one elite tall in Jeremy Cameron and 2 very handy in Harry Himmelberg and Jeremy Finlayson, what about Toby Greene and their most damaging ball user Lachie Whitfield?

Gardiner > Cameron.
Andrews > Finlayson.
Adams > Himmelberg.
Answerth > Greene.

Whitfield is an extremely dangerous outside runner and an endurance king, it will need an all over team effort to quell his influence that would get the job done.... as with the match ups above, no defense can stop lace out unpressured delivery into F50.

Love the bloke but Mitch missing this week means one less player who bombs it long giving opposition defenders an easy time. Just hope we don’t replace with another one.

Atrocious goal kicking and the odd umpiring blunder aside there were a lot of sub par performances last night, and a couple below that. Couldn’t have come up against a better team to show us what September is all about.

Also interesting no one has mentioned Basti as a possible in for Robbo? He had another good game in the neafl today.

I mentioned it once or twice

In the minority here but I'm kind of happy to be on the other side to Richmond / West Coast.

We match up well against GWS and Pies didn't look that sharp either, this side of the draw is better for us in my view. Just need to pull our finger out and keep kicking goals like we did earlier this season. Fages need to get the boys back up for next week.

Lester in career best form.Numbers are down and if he was in career best form he would not have been dropped twice this year on performance.Adams is a massive upgrade who has played 80 odd less games.Lester the saviour for the finals spare me.
Who said Lester was a saviour?:huh:

BRAB be happy I say Basti comes in.
Otherwise Lester or Taylor.
We score the most although it is not from more then 2-3 forwards a week.. normally mids kicking goals.
Only Neale and Clugga this week. Zorko, Lyons and Robbo normally get 4-5 between them this week 6 points.
Hipwood, McStay and Big O go missing in a lot of games. You struggle to get all 3 with more then one.. Normally 2 go missing.
Raynor and Bundy goal each and Linc nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants by a lot next week, we just can’t perform on the big stage.

As for changes I’d go Cutler in for Robinson (as close to a like for like replacement as you’d get), Walker for Adams and Keays for McCarthy (who again went missing for most the game or stuffed up more than normal).
Couldn’t get any further from a like for like with Robbo and Cutler, sorry Dylan12.
Play a similar position but that is as far as that goes!

Last edited:
Looked bad .. As did Bont's eye.

But yeah . He's not Harris Andrews , he's just about their most dangerous player so likely to get off

I can’t remember any instance where a player sent directly to the tribunal didn’t cop at least a one match suspension. No chance he gets off. Will probably be 3-4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back