2nds 2019 Finals – SF v Poor Little SA Richmond (Preview/Gameday/Review)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yessss!!! (sorry just landed and checked the score!)

I was keeping track from a location in northern Poland. The outlaw-in-chief gave up the drink years ago, about the time he last changed a wifi password, so I’m keeping the lid on a bottle I’ve smuggled in here ;)

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Lets be clear here, the AFL reserves stuff is a fake cover for people hating on Port. Crows could beat any side by 10 goals and all those hypocrites will be cheering that they won because all those flogs follow 2 out of 9 clubs.

Last edited:
Relieved we won.

If Glenelg meet us again they will trouble us like they did today, like Norwood and Sturt did in the other GFs where they make a scrap of every contest. Of course, the umpires will burn us and don't bother to dream that they won't. It will be cheating at their optimum.

If the crows meet us, gees, they have enough talent to burn us on the outside and their forwards find space to take clean bloody marks. All the disinterested crowie supporters may come out in waves just to outnumber us.

The GF won't be easy. We've got the talent but we lose concentration.

Having the two shorties Elsworthy and Strange in that backline is a worry.

We need a better game from Woodcock and Atley.

Is Frampton in trouble? Yes I know it is the sanfl but was his act that bad?

I didn't see Johnson's indiscretion. Is he in trouble?

Having a player rubbed out of a GF is our bloody tradition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win - watched on the digital pass.

Looked like a really good team effort.

Lienert, Drew, Ladhams, etc. Lots to be excited about. Also, how about yet another Sutcliffe Special lol.

Concur with others that the umpiring and commentary was BS.

Is Frampton in trouble? Yes I know it is the sanfl but was his act that bad?

I didn't see Johnson's indiscretion. Is he in trouble?

Having a player rubbed out of a GF is our bloody tradition.
Frampton shouldn't be, but i expect the SANFL to take the opportunity to weaken port going into the GF.

Port Adelaide survived a brave fightback from Glenelg to book a berth in the 2019 Statewide Super League Grand Final in a thrilling Second Semi-Final at Adelaide Oval on Sunday.

Leading for the majority of the match, the Magpies saw their advantage evaporate midway through the final term only to wrestle back the lead to win by four points in front of the passionate black-and-white army.

Port Adelaide survived a brave fightback from Glenelg to book a berth in the 2019 Statewide Super League Grand Final in a thrilling Second Semi-Final at Adelaide Oval on Sunday.

Leading for the majority of the match, the Magpies saw their advantage evaporate midway through the final term only to wrestle back the lead to win by four points in front of the passionate black-and-white army.

The ‘Brayves’

Relieved we won.

If Glenelg meet us again they will trouble us like they did today, like Norwood and Sturt did in the other GFs where they make a scrap of every contest. Of course, the umpires will burn us and don't bother to dream that they won't. It will be cheating at their optimum.

If the crows meet us, gees, they have enough talent to burn us on the outside and their forwards find space to take clean bloody marks. All the disinterested crowie supporters may come out in waves just to outnumber us.

The GF won't be easy. We've got the talent but we lose concentration.

Having the two shorties Elsworthy and Strange in that backline is a worry.

We need a better game from Woodcock and Atley.
the cow supporting idiots are saying that we had the favour of the umpires … :drunk:
Lol last week Crows have no up and coming talent, now all of a sudden they apparently have talent to burn.
You can’t compare the two games today. Only one of them was truly finals like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back