2nds 2019 Finals - GF vs the Palindromes (sadly not the Little Teds)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope the crows win just for the outrage it’ll cause throughout the SNAFL and for the lols! There’d probably be a protest and boycott planned by all the sanfl purist muppets followed by the biggest sanfl GF crowd since the 90s and record TV viewership for a sanfl GF

Last edited:

I hope the crows win just for the outrage it’ll cause throughout the SNAFL and for the lols! There’d probably be a protest and boycott planned by all the sanfl purist muppets followed by the biggest sanfl GF crowd since the 90s and record TV viewership for a sanfl GF
And the free kick count would be 46-all.

Happy that a team I despise will be wallowing on the sidelines come GF day.

Yep hate both of them with a passion.

The good news is one if them will lose the bad news one will win.

I really really really dont want to lose to either of them the following week.

But when we win ohhhhh it will feel good. (and I will be a wee bit tired and emotional)

What a day today.

Friends.

I know we have had lots of issues this year and many of us are not loving a lot of things about our club at the moment but let's pull together for the big dance.

Get there if you can in two weeks and make it a loud proud strong Port crowd.

Caaaaarn Ports.

To add to this for those that don't live in Adelaide, digipass is $7.99 for the GF

Who wins next week to challenge the mighty Maggies?

Would rather a Port v Glenelg final.. at least there is some history between the two sides in the SANFL. Port v Bastard Reserves will be a borefest I think, with so much negative media about the game before hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, I live overseas now so will get the digipass, but good to know for anyone in Aus

Also your signature is so incredibly depressing

Yeah Im off to Jakarta on Friday, so will hopefully be able to watch the GF through 7Plus with a VPN in use, otherwise I will just have to score check since I am not paying the SANFL money to watch the GF.

Yes it is depressing... I tried to change it, but I couldn't keep the same amount of lines/characters as I have, so the sig I wanted wouldn't work. So leaving it as it in protest.

I think Glenelg will win and come out firing with a point to prove to us in the grand final.

Expect them to come in game prepared with their one sided umpires and bias as heck commentary.

Would be over the moon if we could come away with the win.

Would give the club something positive to move forward with over the off season

7Plus have had all finals games (of SANFL, VFL and WAFL) so far live... I assume this will continue for the GF too.

I’ve been watching the Port games through the Freeview app and then casting to my tv.

Works perfectly.

If the Crows get in it will be interesting to see if they draw a crowd. I guess their conflicted supporters will jump on board once the teams they used to go for have bowed out. They got 45k to a Women's grand final for Christ's sake, so you reckon they'd probably jump on.

If the Crows get in it will be interesting to see if they draw a crowd. I guess their conflicted supporters will jump on board once the teams they used to go for have bowed out. They got 45k to a Women's grand final for Christ's sake, so you reckon they'd probably jump on.
They'll rock up with overnight Raven passion.

I think Glenelg will win and come out firing with a point to prove to us in the grand final.

Expect them to come in game prepared with their one sided umpires and bias as heck commentary.

Would be over the moon if we could come away with the win.

Would give the club something positive to move forward with over the off season
The only good thing about the current SANFL arrangement is that it bonds us together in our us against them mentality like the old days.

Beat the oppo
Beat the umps
Beat the league
Stick it up the media

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They’ll have to pay to care this time.

Big difference

Watched the last tense few minutes in the team room with work colleagues. They were legit puzzled why I was so into it. Final siren sounds and I go off. My bewildered boss, he asks me:

"Magpiespower, why do you care? It's just the sanfull."
"I've had a sanfull of your stupidity. Also, I won't be working Sunday in two weeks time. I'll be at the GRAND F@%KING FINAL, BITCH!!!"

Port v Glenelg or Port v Crows?

They're both a bunch of campaigners, so no biggie really.

Glenelg would be great for ol' times sake. Port v Glenelg was THE rivalry for me as a kid. So many brutal battles on the ground and in the courtroom.

Crows would be great just to see all the NO ALF! numpties lose their sh!t.

Just win Ports farken...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back