Week 2 Finals Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone tipping Geelong or GWS has rocks in their head.

Both games will be well and truly over 10mins into the 1st Q. Will be a boring weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you got no faith in your teams system?

No faith in Centrelink?

Surely the cats can bounce back?
No faith in Chris Scott, the Cats couldn't beat Collingwood.... they can't beat anyone. This will be a very embarrassing exit coming up...I'm actually looking forward to Tassie coming in, i'm bored with Geelong.

No faith in Chris Scott, the Cats couldn't beat Collingwood.... they can't beat anyone. This will be a very embarrassing exit coming up...I'm actually looking forward to Tassie coming in, i'm bored with Geelong.
i thought you were happy with ross lyon sacked and robert mugabe dead?

Think the Cats will get us. People always talk up the elimination final winners, but they did us easily earlier in the year.
Geelong only lost a single game before the bye (4 points against GWS). Since then, they've lost six games and haven't beaten a single Top 8 side.

Their form is pretty average.

Edit: WC & GWS (just) for me.

Think the Cats will get us. People always talk up the elimination final winners, but they did us easily earlier in the year. I know it's at the MCG but I think they'll bounce back. 25 points or so.

Lions to take care of the Giants without Greene by a few goals with the Gabba rocking.

If we play like we did on Friday night with the slow kick down the line followed by a long bomb to the top of the square, Barrass and McGovern will have a field day.

Why wait? We don't want ya

Remove this Banner Ad

Back