2019 Sleeperbowl Dynasty League Discussion

IDP Scoring format

• As is, Sack=4, TFL=2, QB Hit=1 (Sack total 7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sack= 3, TFL=1, QB Hit= 1 (Sack total 5)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sack= 4, no TFL, no QB Hit (Sack total 4)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dannyreed

All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Hi Guys,
Given the season is 24 hours away I thought I'd better actually name this league and start a proper discussion thread for it.
Welcome to Sleeperbowl Dynasty League (due to the fact that it is the first thing that come into my head this morning after weeks of trying to think of a good league name and not having any luck.)
I was thinking the divisions we will change up the names every year based on different themes. This year I was thinking because its our first year the divisions could be named after players who had great rookie seasons. Anyone have any input into the divisions?
At this point off the top of my head i was thinking
- Randy Moss
- Big Ben
- Saquon Barkley

Anyone have any input into the divisions?
At this point off the top of my head i was thinking
- Randy Moss
- Big Ben
- Saquon Barkley

- Johnny Manziel
- Trent Richardson
- JaMarcus Russell

I know Big Ben won the SB in his rookie year but his performances weren't the reason why
The SB came in his second year. His rookie year was 2004 when he played 13 regular season games for 13 wins.
Lost to the pats in the AFC Championship game.....Pats won the Superbowl for those playing at home.
Your original point is the same though it wasn't on the back of his performances as much. I think we should have a QB in there though as it's a hard position to have a good rookie season. Any ideas?
Dak? RGIII? Supercam?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So after game 1 I've already realised a scoring anomally that will need to be corrected at the conclusion of this round.
Currently the sack scoring is way out. The scoring is set-up as below so when someone gets a sack it's counting all 3 giving them a total of 7 points for a sack. Which I think is abit excessive.
Sack = 4
TFL = 2
QB Hit= 1

I'll do a poll and see how we want this to look going forward. At the end of the day it's not a massive deal as it's the same for everyone but just want to get it right going forward so we all know what to expect.

So after game 1 I've already realised a scoring anomally that will need to be corrected at the conclusion of this round.
Currently the sack scoring is way out. The scoring is set-up as below so when someone gets a sack it's counting all 3 giving them a total of 7 points for a sack. Which I think is abit excessive.
Sack = 4
TFL = 2
QB Hit= 1

I'll do a poll and see how we want this to look going forward. At the end of the day it's not a massive deal as it's the same for everyone but just want to get it right going forward so we all know what to expect.
fuey would be mad if Floyd wasn't on his bench.

I'm liking the Sleeper lead up & game day setup so far.

Might look to drop a ESPN League after this season and look at another.

FF and Sleeper are nice.

I'm liking the Sleeper lead up & game day setup so far.

Might look to drop a ESPN League after this season and look at another.

FF and Sleeper are nice.
Yeah it's a good gameday experience. It's good to watch the win percentages flip flop all over the league in the early timeslot.

So I'm going to need a quarterback as my current stocks are: Dak, Foles, Tannehill and Hoyer. Anyone interested in any of my wideouts or running backs?

Back