2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

We are still in it yes but the damage done in the events of the other night both on and off the field have had far more reaching effects than the isolation of a 10 point loss.

Im a GFC supporter for life but I feel the will of some fans has been pretty smashed if not broken and antoher Friday night game will hurt attendances.

just my 2c

Go Catters

Im temptied to not watch this on either -first missed game in over 12 years ... I have to work at 7 am Friday my time and I just dont know I have the stomach for it again. Why stay up for what will be about 34 hours straight to be scuttled again.

Yep - also undercover, closest I could get was DD

And then it tried to kick me out thinking I was a bot as I was trying to find a better seat and work quicker than their system does, lol

We are still in it yes but the damage done in the events of the other night both on and off the field have had far more reaching effects than the isolation of a 10 point loss.

Im a GFC supporter for life but I feel the will of some fans has been pretty smashed if not broken and antoher Friday night game will hurt attendances.

just my 2c

Go Catters

Im temptied to not watch this on either -first missed game in over 12 years ... I have to work at 7 am Friday my time and I just dont know I have the stomach for it again. Why stay up for what will be about 34 hours straight to be scuttled again.

Im going more to catch up with people- is more a social thing from my POV.

Otherwise would stay home and watch on TV.

My old man is absolutely itching to go to the Richmond game if we win this week.

I can’t tell if he’s the ultimate trooper or stark raving mad.

You know what would be my attitude if we were to play Richmond like a massive underdog mentality, dont expect a thing but hope for the best.

Is all you can do really.

And yeah would probably go.

catters_28

Club Legend
May 8, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Level 2A, bay P23. Best seats I've had for a final since the 2011 Prelim. I am hoping that's an omen...

My least favourite thing about myself is that I'm kind of feeling excited. Send help.

Last edited:

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I just assumed there was more L1 cheaper bays? Or am i wrong in saying that.

I thought our CS end was M3, yet i got M32 (for $35)
For some reason, Geelong cheer squad is sitting at the City End as the home team, even though during the H+A season, the home team sits at the Punt Rd end.

You can’t make up this s**t, incompetence at its highest.

I just assumed there was more L1 cheaper bays? Or am i wrong in saying that.

I thought our CS end was M3, yet i got M32 (for $35)
Last week the cheap seats on level 1 was directly behind the cheer squad, this week it also includes the bays either side.

I'm also M32, and the cheer squad ends have changed since last night

CHEER SQUAD LOCATIONS
Geelong Cats: M33
West Coast Eagles: M3

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Due to the lower demand for this game, the MCG has actually changed it's seating allocation for the game.

Cat 7 now encompases 3 bays behind the goals

Cat 5 and 6 have been replaced by General Admission

Cats 1-2 have been reduced, more Cat 3+4 in the better seats.

Due to the lower demand for this game, the MCG has actually changed it's seating allocation for the game.

Cat 7 now encompases 3 bays behind the goals

Cat 5 and 6 have been replaced by General Admission

Cats 1-2 have been reduced, more Cat 3+4 in the better seats.

laughing at the stupidity of the situation as it just all screams stubbornness by the AFL to not admit that moving the game to a smaller venue which would be a sellout, would have been the better option

Back