Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Richmond 10 to <30

Votes: 97 36.6%
  • Richmond by 30+

Votes: 41 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you dust off your 1980s Tigers beanie after 2017 and claim you’ve stuck fat through the 30 odd years of mediocrity?
Should make a doco about Tiger supporters spitting at their players when things aren’t rosey.
Reckon I’d watch that.
Means they actually turned up tho

I agree. Experience makes you better. Doesnt mean you cant be better than the other team if you are less experienced. Hopefully you can understand now
We do understand all too well....you are just a broken record.
Hope to see you in the grand final where i guarantee you that experience will count for something

Last edited:

Thank you, at last there is some sense on Big Footy. Mate, i have been saying this for years. All the Bulldog fans were yapping after their so called hot form before the finals. Saying they have an invincible midfield, we should all be afraid.
I was at rd22....imo i saw the best game of the year and two sides who were fast, tough, skilled and disciplined. Imo the 2 best sides in the comp as we speak

We do understand all to well....you are just a broken record.
Hope to see you in the grand final where i guarantee you that experience will count for something
Why do you guaruntee that? It seems over history that experience has probably counted against people in GF's.

First half of this thread is a window into the biased mind of the umpire troll. Watching the game from a Tigers perspective I was seeing so many unpaid free kicks our way.

You're right he had no need to get involved but it happens 50 times a game in every game, and has always and will always be a part of the game.

Weird to equate something like that with one of the biggest dives we've seen on the footy field.
And yet you're guilty of exaggeration too....life is funny ain't it?

Why do you guaruntee that? It seems over history that experience has probably counted against people in GF's.
Arent you tired of spouting the same crap for weeks? You're about to go on ignore before you make me catatonic. Get some new material ffs

Arent you tired of spouting the same crap for weeks? You're about to go on ignore before you make me catatonic. Get some new material ffs
It's true tho. Off the top of my head at least 7 GF's won by the lesser experienced GF side since 2000. Enough to show no trend. Pls explain if you're being serious and not trolling

Premeditated? Are you actually sure what that means? Are you saying he knew that Hipwood would come in and bump him and then knew he would exaggerate it and hope for a free? Wow.
I’d give him the free just for being able to predict all these things.....
Grimes is the quizatz haderach and his prescience, infallible.

For the unwashed, he's a jedi

Lions will go down in straight sets. They overachieved this year with a piss easy draw. Will be exposed as an average side next year with a more difficult draw.

Jeez its almost like you lost to us in what you thought was a contentious umpiring decision only minutes after your own club got a questionable free from the umps.

It's true tho. Off the top of my head at least 7 GF's won by the lesser experienced GF side. Enough to show no trend. Pls explain if you're being serious and not trolling
You're tiring. Go away. Also your team isnt as good as my team. That's why we just beat you home and away. And your mum stinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just means you dont watch enough footy to have a clue about the end result and are too stupid not to open your mouth prematurely. Fair?

Tha f*ck?

I watched the game. Richmond were lucky the first quarter ended when it did because the Lions were all over them, with their inaccuracy costing them a valuable lead. Richmond then reset tactics, wrested control of the match and then kicked it into high gear with the Lions unable to match it.

If you think Richmond were doing anything other than holding on for grim death in the first then you've got rocks in your head.

Tha f*ck?

I watched the game. Richmond were lucky the first quarter ended when it did because the Lions were all over them, with their inaccuracy costing them a valuable lead. Richmond then reset tactics, wrested control of the match and then kicked it into high gear with the Lions unable to match it.

If you think Richmond were doing anything other than holding on for grim death in the first then you've got rocks in your head.
A team never holds on to grim death in the first quarter of a game. That is what may happen in the last quarter. Why? You have 3 quarters to rectify the problems. I think you have exaggerated grossly.
Also, nobody knows what might have happened if you just kicked one of the goals instead of a point. Instead of a kick out the ball goes back to the centre. Who knows how the game changes after that?

Sorry edit. I meant 7 since 2000. With about 4 between equally experienced sides.

Still waiting for an explanation, would appreciate it cheers

lol won't be long before Roacheee is dragged away from his computer kicking and screaming

What's that he's ranting about?

Something about experience and licorice dunno..

smart play from Grimes, wasn't it? Hipwood so stupid in contrast, why would you come and make contact off the ball when your team has the shot for goal? Rocks in his head. Shouldn't have been a free kick imo, but if you choose to run 15m and make body contact, the risk is all on you. I have no sympathy for Hipwood in this case.
I don't have any sympathy for Hipwood either but that's not the part of the situation I'm focusing on. I'm talking about the diving at face value - nothing more or less. It's already established he didn't need to approach Grimes at all so let's not distract ourselves from the topic at hand. Now, I reckon if you think it was 'smart play' from Grimes then you and I may have a slightly varied definition of the word 'smart'. It's not as though he came up with this genius, elaborate, well thought out master tactic to manipulate the rules. He simply performed a (relatively cheap) tactic that requires minimal thought, minimal smarts, something but every single player would be capable of thinking up, yet only the absolute minority choose to do it.

IIRC Richmond supporters have often been the first ones to be up in arms when Ben Brown was throwing himself about but jump to defend one of their own when he employs the same tactic.

I think Richmond are the true best side. One slump mid season under mitigating circumstances meant they finished lower than their ability reflects.

If the pies and tigers reach the gf (likely), tigers will thrash them. Pies have looked like a 7th-8th team for most of the season, got a few lucky wins and fell into the top 4.

It’s Collingwood though,they will try anything to beat us and I’m talking about the off the ground stuff.

Back