AFL 2019 Brownlow Medal (after the result bets will get a ban)

Remove this Banner Ad

Am i seeing something wrong, Wasn't Cunnington a massive talking point half way through the season on polling very well in the Brownlow.

I just think he has done enough to outpoll Higgins. Higgins missed heaps of games didn't he?

Think Higgins might ruin a lot of multi's. Only played 17 games games this year compared to 20 last year. And he still only polled 15 votes last year in an arguably better year. Cunnington has had some big games in North wins plus a lot of media coverage mid year.

Think Higgins might ruin a lot of multi's. Only played 17 games games this year compared to 20 last year. And he still only polled 15 votes last year in an arguably better year. Cunnington has had some big games in North wins plus a lot of media coverage mid year.

I agree mate!!

Am i seeing something wrong, Wasn't Cunnington a massive talking point half way through the season on polling very well in the Brownlow.

I just think he has done enough to outpoll Higgins. Higgins missed heaps of games didn't he?

You guys wouldnt happen to be the same person by any chance would you?

I'll be taking the punt on Higgo in most of my multis. I need Higgo treloar, Worpel and Brad crouch for most to pay off. (put most on a couple weeks to go before Matt crouch finished like a train but hopefully all good).

I'll be taking the punt on Higgo in most of my multis. I need Higgo treloar, Worpel and Brad crouch for most to pay off. (put most on a couple weeks to go before Matt crouch finished like a train but hopefully all good).

I have Treloar in a few, I think Grundy gets him!

Those 4 are fraught with danger, I reckon. The only one I would be semi-confident on is Worpel. Can see the others being upset by Cunnington, Grundy and M Crouch respectively (even Sloane at a pinch at Adelaide)

Those 4 are fraught with danger, I reckon. The only one I would be semi-confident on is Worpel. Can see the others being upset by Cunnington, Grundy and M Crouch respectively (even Sloane at a pinch at Adelaide)
+1

Given the odds, you would only need to pick 2 upsets of the 4 you listed for it to be profitable taking a dog.

Then there is the issue of ties etc.

interesting that at TAB they have B.Crouch a $1.60 favourite for most votes at the crows. Then in Group E they have M. Crouch at $5.25 and Brad in the same group at $6
hmm...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like Cripps to poll in most games $15 with a smaller bet on Macrae $8. will be thereabouts.

all comes down to an umps opinion on who they 'felt was the most influential.' anything can happen

interesting that at TAB they have B.Crouch a $1.60 favourite for most votes at the crows. Then in Group E they have M. Crouch at $5.25 and Brad in the same group at $6
hmm...

Sportsbet Fyfe 1.57 vs Bont.
Then fyfe 6.5 vs Bonts 6 dollars.
They had Bont at 21s and then 15s for a while so tipping they are holding a lot on him.

Does Fyfe place? What's everyone's thoughts on Gaff? Does he lead WC?
A lot of my profits brownlow night hinge on Fyfe coming Top 3. Put a lot of bets on this throughout the season @ $2-$2.50 thinking it was a good value / safe bet.

Last 2 rounds of the year have made this a bit more interesting with danger,bont and neale all having big games...

Will be surprised if Fyfe isnt Top 4. Fingers crossed top 3. $2.20 Fyfe to place still seems good value to me.

Theres a few games of his that will be pivitol how he polls in freos losses. Recall Fre v Hawks in tassie Fyfe could get 1 vote or 3 votes. will come down to umps opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back