AE AE 2019 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You all need to tear your knee up and get 6 weeks off work right when NFL season starts :fire:

Ok i do not recommend this at all. Stay very clear of knee injuries fk me

Bears D wasn’t the issue though!
Didnt play as aggressive or big today. Mack was missing most of the game.
Hicks was a monster like always, Smith was big. but the others didnt play as good.

D wont win them as many games this season, Offence doesnt keep them on the sideline enough to get a big late game pass rush. They might keep them is most games, but the Offence will need to score. I just dont see them forcing crazy amounts of turnovers again. They were forcing like 2.5 turnovers a game

Packers O was also rusty.

Didnt play as aggressive or big today. Mack was missing most of the game.
Hicks was a monster like always, Smith was big. but the others didnt play as good.

D wont win them as many games this season, Offence doesnt keep them on the sideline enough to get a big late game pass rush. They might keep them is most games, but the Offence will need to score. I just dont see them forcing crazy amounts of turnovers again. They were forcing like 2.5 turnovers a game

Packers O was also rusty.

All fair points

But I think to chalk this up to the D is probably a bit of a stretch, compared to the completely crap O.

The Packers D was also a bit rusty!

All fair points

But I think to chalk this up to the D is probably a bit of a stretch, compared to the completely crap O.

The Packers D was also a bit rusty!
Statistically its almost impossible for teams who had a D like the bears and little to no offence, to have the D stay as hungry and aggressive. and the Bears lost Vic Fangio too. I just see them as the team who takes a step back. Just like the Jags did last year.

I never said the Bears D was crap. its all on the O. they keep putting the D out and wearing them down. But i dont see them being a top 5 D this year. and they might even revolt like the Jags did if the O stinks it up everyweek. and are out of playoff contention in early November because the O cant score.

What is the problem and I will text JD in case he doesn't see this message.
he has an old login but cant remember password but the email address was an old work one and he has a new email now. so he needs to get his account updated with the new email so he can get a new password, login, and make his picks for week 1. he PMd jeffdunne with his picks for week 1 before the bears game, but jd yet to respond

Just to let everyone know, there's been a late change to the AE roster and as such we've updated the Next Duel schedule.
Bloods33 wasn't in the list of 40 for our original roster, but was paid up, and American Foe was paid up too.
American Foe wasn't logged into the tipping site and as such hadn't made any selections for week 1, whereas Bloods33 had selections already made.
BGT2110 and I made the decision to reach out to American Crow (A.Foe's buddy) and offer a refund for this campaign since Bloods33 was already locked and loaded.
Due to this Bloods has been added into the AE19 roster for this season and has been added to the Next Duel schedule in American Foe's place.
The ND schedule has been updated and added to the post a couple of pages back.
Thanking you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel stupid for buying into the Browns hype enough to waste a 3XKO strike.

the f**kin titans beat them down

Even I wasn’t that silly ;)

Heading into the night game in first seems right though :)

Just to let everyone know, there's been a late change to the AE roster and as such we've updated the Next Duel schedule.
Bloods33 wasn't in the list of 40 for our original roster, but was paid up, and American Foe was paid up too.
American Foe wasn't logged into the tipping site and as such hadn't made any selections for week 1, whereas Bloods33 had selections already made.
BGT2110 and I made the decision to reach out to American Crow (A.Foe's buddy) and offer a refund for this campaign since Bloods33 was already locked and loaded.
Due to this Bloods has been added into the AE19 roster for this season and has been added to the Next Duel schedule in American Foe's place.
The ND schedule has been updated and added to the post a couple of pages back.
Thanking you!

You just saved my mate from a beat down which I pointed out to him :)

It’s all good

I played this game last year. by week 4 i was done.
1 year it saved my arse another I did as you did

I don’t know what is the best strategy now tbh.

1 year it saved my arse another I did as you did

I don’t know what is the best strategy now tbh.
im good with 2 lives like i have now. because lastyear i was knocked out by some crazy upset. might of been the Bills knocking off the Vikes in week 3. Who saw that coming.

How many got a burnt X from the Brownies?
I did. and now i feel like a browns fan who should walk around with a brown paper bag over my head in shame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back