Discussion NAFL 2019 - Preseason Hub

What should be the special theme round this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deadline is officially Thursday, September 26th midnight AWST.

Barrybran deadline for Ressies will be 48 hours earlier, to give time to decide which teams will be moved up to the top flight.
So kind of you to think of Nato and I on our birthday

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC

Barrybran deadline for Ressies will be 48 hours earlier, to give time to decide which teams will be moved up to the top flight.

Hmm, not sure if that date suits me. Don't know if I can submit my entry on that day.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers

Apologies for the stupid question but are we talking Wednesday into Thursday or Thursday into Friday?

Thank you for putting it on school holidays :thumbsu:

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
promo.png

Any updates with design criteria or are we just rolling with last year's?

Same as last year - only thing that’s changed is the themed rounds.

For what it’s worth guys, deadline is now under two weeks but I’d like to make an additional point that I started last year for the one-off rounds.

If you’d like to, it’s completely optional, you’re welcome to submit a 1-2 sentence blurb to explain the backstory behind your design as it can be quite difficult to convey something niche to a region without some sort of explanation.

If you submit this, I will post the text with the image in the match thread.

We're less than a week away now, and I think only four or so days from deadline.

I understand I haven't received a lot of entries because people will probably want to hold out to the last minute but it'd be great to have more entries trickle in. Also, if you don't intend on entering, let me know.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Just tidying up my home and away, really stuck on a city themed kit for Waikato though. I'm going to avoid the Maori art route

Back