20190908_141103.jpeg

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

twadds

Senior List
Apr 14, 2008
Floreat
AFL Club
West Coast
Feels like GWS has it easier than us despite winning 2 less games, Brisbane & Coll seems like an easier path to the GF. Hopefully if we get past Geelong, only losing to Richmond by a goal at the MCG in round 22 will give us some confidence.
....and hopefully through in a rampaging Fijian to the mix.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Bulldogs are getting a pretty easy ride from the media for what was a pathetic capitulation. Two weeks ago they were harping on as if they were going to win the premiership again, like they did in 2016.

Greene is dirty but Bontempelli isn't a saint, keep in mind that he broke Haynes Larynx.

KERRPOW

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
Bulldogs are getting a pretty easy ride from the media for what was a pathetic capitulation. Two weeks ago they were harping on as if they were going to win the premiership again, like they did in 2016.

Greene is dirty but Bontempelli isn't a saint, keep in mind that he broke Haynes Larynx.
If it was any player other than greene, would the scrap have gained as much scrutiny in the media. I would even say if it was another player it would just be a fine but being green expect weeks

Hap Hapablap

I'm off to Nepal to become a mountain goat.
Jun 27, 2006
Where the cows go bong.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers,Internazionale, Man U
That Cockerfitt(?) flog? yes please. If we win next week and get smacked the week after it'd be worth it sticking it to that kent.
im awating in anticipation of our result come friday. im gonna make his *en life a *en misery if we win.

All I'm saying is he will get more weeks because he is Toby Greene.

That’s probably true, but to be fair when you’ve been cited something like 14 times in your career, the spotlight will be on you.

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Can anyone tell me why Richmond posters are cracking the sh*ts about winning the Lions game? Ive seen 3 posters today get snarky because someone dared to say something along the lines of "I don't like that Brisbane folded and gave you an easy 2 weeks off".

Whinge when they win, whinge when they lose. F*ck me dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back