NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Interesting that the Packers/Bears game is still up on kayo sports "on demand" even though kayo have said NFL will only be shown live and not available on demand.
Read somewhere KAYO will keep it up for 72 hrs after the game.

NFLN showing an NCAA game. Grambling State vs Louisiana Tech
Nice to see you read the NCAA Thread.

NFL Network is showing 1 C-USA game a week this season.

NFL, once again, starting the new season with a piece of s**t Gamepass app.

No timer on the scroll bar, so you're just guessing.
Even with good internet, it's not loading ahead - you hit the +10secs button 4-5 times and it's fine. Any more than that it's not worth doing, it takes 10 seconds to load up after that.
It's not at all optimised for AirPlay - you can't have it in the background while using other apps, and about 50% of the time if you lock the screen or if the screen goes to sleep it stops AirPlaying.
And it's already crashed twice watching the Eagles game as well.

Just as well these campaigners aren't charging an absolutely premium price for a streaming service while they give us this garbage :rolleyes:

It shouldn't be this ******* hard to watch a streaming service, especially when you have an ATV3 and a PS4... but oh no, we'll remove the app in the case of ATV, and for the second season in a row we'll promise a PS4 app without delivering.

* you Roger.

Had trouble this morning connecting to gamepass on the international app on my sony tv. Just wouldn't connect and load. Ended up watching ESPN.

I've been having issues with the Samsung app but chromecast has been fine, both for the sh**ty Jets game this morning and now I have redzone on in the background, it has been fine.

So still no android tv app, have to Chromecast to my Sony tv from my phone which gives me extremely limited functionality (basically can play, pause, rewind, fast forward - no other options I can see)

AppleTV app is terrible as well, no option to skip forward or back and as soon as you touch the slider it starts moving along the scrubber. No options available in game either and I cannot figure out how to turn off the subtitles on Redzone.

Had trouble this morning connecting to gamepass on the international app on my sony tv. Just wouldn't connect and load. Ended up watching ESPN.

Pretty sure it's not on Android TV at the moment, the app disappeared a month or so ago from the play store and the old app no longer works. If you have a newer sony it has built in Chromecast so can cast from your phone (that's what I did). Otherwise back to the old days of a laptop/HDMI combo until they sort their s**t out

No timer on the scroll bar, so you're just guessing.
Even with good internet, it's not loading ahead - you hit the +10secs button 4-5 times and it's fine. Any more than that it's not worth doing, it takes 10 seconds to load up after that.
It's not at all optimised for AirPlay - you can't have it in the background while using other apps, and about 50% of the time if you lock the screen or if the screen goes to sleep it stops AirPlaying.
And it's already crashed twice watching the Eagles game as well.

Just as well these campaigners aren't charging an absolutely premium price for a streaming service while they give us this garbage :rolleyes:

It shouldn't be this ******* hard to watch a streaming service, especially when you have an ATV3 and a PS4... but oh no, we'll remove the app in the case of ATV, and for the second season in a row we'll promise a PS4 app without delivering.

fu** you Roger.

Yeah it is garbage. I mostly watch on replay & the edge browser on xbox is the least painful way I've found of viewing games & that's far from perfect.

They make a fortune from this stuff but zero *s are given.

It shouldn't be this ******* hard to watch a streaming service, especially when you have an ATV3 and a PS4... but oh no, we'll remove the app in the case of ATV, and for the second season in a row we'll promise a PS4 app without delivering

The Airplay issue is annoying. Had no problems at all last season but it appears rooted this year.

The PS4 app however is working perfectly for me so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I've tried the new Samsung app and it is "ok".

If it's your first time to Gamepass then you won't know any better but having used it in a browser and the native iOS app it is not as good. However, I find it not as easy to fast forward, pause etc...but this might have been due to the new smart remote that come switch the Samsung which had me dropping out of Gamepass into other apps....but that's on me.

In the end I just went back to the ipad and Chromecasted for the 40 minute condensed replays.

The problem with quality these days with apps like Gamepass is they are built by developers more interested in exploring the features of the new development tools they get to play with then worry about robust functionality....the latter is boring to them.

Nothing but errors when trying to load games this morning. Have spent the entire day watching "illegal streams" I never experienced a dip in quality as severe as this from a service provider like this.

Realised this morning there is no longer the ability to listen to radio broadcasts on the international app. Will have to suss normal Gamepass and VPN.

Yeah it worked Ok today.....I'm in a backwater in Indonesia....managed to stream on ipad via Chomecast to hotel TV.

But..Gamepass wouldn't allow me to stream one game and then keep watching RedZone on the iPad....it let me watch a second game but RedZone refused to work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back