No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What you can say about Danny Patrick Frawley is that no one in the footy community or who ever met him could say a bad word about the man.

Just such a funny, friendly, and humble person whom you suspect would give the shirt off his back if you needed it.

images

Also a very proud father of four daughters and a man comfortable enough in himself to open up about his emotions and his battle with depression.

As someone who has battles similar issues throughout my life, and only just started seeing a Therapist, I wish I heeded Spud's advice sooner.

Sleep well Danny, you had such a profound impact on so many people. Wish i knew the right words to comfort your wonderful family, alas i am not a wordsmith, I just hope that they can solace from how loved and admired you were by the whole AFL community, and it was a privilege to watch you play in some pretty great St Kilda teams with other Saints champions, Plugged Nicky Winmar etc.

We will never forget you Spud

💐💐💐

Greene pleads guilty to serious misconduct. Basically eye gouging.
Gets a $7.5k fine.
What a ******* farce.

Woulda shoulda got 3 weeks in the regular season. Why change the rules for finals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gets a $7.5k fine.
What a ******* farce.

Nope, right, just decision. And FYI he didn't plead guilty to eye gouging either.

You cannot convict a guy on the evidence we saw presented (in my opinion)

They got it right for once, the tribunal

Always came across as a nice bloke. He's one ex footballer I actually enjoyed listening to.

Condolences to the family.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gets a $7.5k fine.
What a ******* farce.

A Sydney player goes direct to Tribunal during finals.

Zero suspension.

Is anyone surprised????????

FWIW - Adrian Anderson represented GWS.........

Nope, right, just decision. And FYI he didn't plead guilty to eye gouging either.

You cannot convict a guy on the evidence we saw presented (in my opinion)

They got it right for once, the tribunal

Hands in, or around the eyes, followed by being grabbed by the hair and having his head banged into the ground.
You’re ******* kidding aren’t you.

What you can say about Danny Patrick Frawley is that no one in the footy community or who ever met him could say a bad word about the man.

Just such a funny, friendly, and humble person whom you suspect would give the shirt off his back if you needed it.

images

Also a very proud father of four daughters and a man comfortable enough in himself to open up about his emotions and his battle with depression.

As someone who has battles similar issues throughout my life, and only just started seeing a Therapist, I wish I heeded Spud's advice sooner.

Sleep well Danny, you had such a profound impact on so many people. Wish i knew the right words to comfort your wonderful family, alas i am not a wordsmith, I just hope that they can solace from how loved and admired you were by the whole AFL community, and it was a privilege to watch you play in some pretty great St Kilda teams with other Saints champions, Plugged Nicky Winmar etc.

We will never forget you Spud

💐💐💐

My Dad built Danny Frawley's House and dog kennels out at snake valley. Top bloke. Very sad. Was a great guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back