Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch him karate kid someone in the face on Saturday, he'll get off that as well, luckily he won't be playing in a prelim anyway once we demolish the plastics.

You guys have about 45,000 new fans for Saturday night.....end their season please.

It’s fine. Alienate a group of supporters in your heartland to try (and fail) to attract even a handful of fans in an area where Australian football will never ever thrive.

That’s fine. The pieces of s*** will keep.

Yeah last question on his way out was 'Will you continue to play on the line' or similar and he smirked and said 'We'll see how we go'

Stef Martin he could line him up and run right through him couldn’t he?

Greene just running towards goal and Martin comes across with a coathanger a la Andrew Symonds v the streaker at The Gabba.

Watch him karate kid someone in the face on Saturday, he'll get off that as well, luckily he won't be playing in a prelim anyway once we demolish the plastics.
We’re all Lions supporters on the weekend mate. Hope you slaughter the campaigners.

Please do mate, although I’m spewing Mitch Robinson won’t play as it will be the ideal game for him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slobbo can’t get his head around what Greene did wrong. Too complicated for him.
He wants proof Grub eye-gouged otherwise it's a joke, it's "a man's game". Clearly has not watched any footage, nor noted that none of the other "men" behaved like that.

To be fair he would have a hard time viewing any footage through his beer goggles. Blokes a functioning alcoholic.
he said the game was fun to watch. Guess he didn't think it was fun watching Essendon get thrashed

LOL I once had to supervise two of my VCE English students among others for Saturday detention. I spent the three hours going over essays and prepping for exams with the two instead of them doing some useless nonsense. Afterwards we went across the street to Hungry Jack's and I bought them lunch. The Principal would not have approved. :D

Food related again :D

From day one of preseason right up until we get the chance of retribution, a photo of Greene's ugly, smug , smirking face should be pinned on the changing room wall.

That incident and game in general needs to be met with an emphatic, physical response. Whatever the repercussions.

Unfortunately I am.

Way back in 2004 when I joined this site I CBF thinking up a good moniker and just chose the name as, unlike you, I really did like him as a player.

But I agree with you in that he’s done nothing but s**t on the club and I just cannot stomach him being the coach of that bubonic plague infected scum of the earth lot.

Nor his “Oh we love Toby, we want him to play edge” bulls**t.

Think it’s time for a new reincarnation of Leon on BF.
Let's have a competition for Leon's new BF name!

I'm going with Boomer.

How this can possibly be seen as a less serious incident than Strattons pinching efforts is unbelievable. If Stratton got two Green needs two at an absolute minimum. The system is broken, not that that will come as a shock to anyone who's been paying attention over the last few years.
Stratton got 1 for pinching, and another 1 for stomping on McKernan.

But regardless, I completely agree - Greene grabbing 2 fists full of Bont's hair and throwing his head around with it, regardless of whether he stuck a finger in his eye, was 100% worse than Stratton's pinching (which also deserved the week it got).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back