Play Nice Toby Greene

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Yes, Collingwood is definitely protected. We certainly didn’t have to vigorously appeal an MRO decision earlier in the year to suspend one of our players for daring to hold his ground when a Tigers player ran in to him. Cox probably would have received the death penalty for what Greene did, even without the eye gouging.

Keep telling yourself that.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Funny I see a fair few comments lamenting the fact Libba Jr. wasn't there to inflict some pain on Saturday. Mind you at least his dad got a pretty hefty suspension for what he did.
cos he punched and eye gouged
Greene didn't.
Bit of rough housing in a final.

NN shoved Merrett into a fence - that's normally a week
I like this no suspensions in finals rule Mr Christian has introduced

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Why you'll break his Larynx?

Lol hilarious the spoke and outright bulls**t in this thread.

Fans of clubs such as bulldogs, pies and certain others calling the Giants protected is s laugh.

And that Eagles fan calling us plastic is even funnier.

What's hilarious is Giant's fans infatuation with Hayne's larynx.
Anyone would think Bont gave him a tracheotomy on the boundary line....

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We haven't posted anywhere near as much as doggies fans about a simple face massage.

Anyone would thing Greene had removed Bonts eye balls.

And rightly so, because it was INCIDENTAL...

I don't wish any harm to poor Hayne. Poor guy suffers enough waking up in a cold sweat every night crying 'why did I let Macrae out the back!'.

LOL

Nighty-night champ

Christ i love this kid
The reaction to the question re: playing on the edge.

He's pure gold Greene.
Would love him at the Dons
Yep, the kind of no morals low life that would blend in beautifully with types like Hurley, Stringer etc. Greene's rap sheet on and off field is a ripper eh?

RAPPA

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 20, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
And rightly so, because it was INCIDENTAL...

I don't wish any harm to poor Hayne. Poor guy suffers enough waking up in a cold sweat every night crying 'why did I let Macrae out the back!'.

LOL

Nighty-night champ

49C8052E-321D-4343-AD62-9034E4350B24.gif

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
A facial in response to a back slam and facial on Kelly isn't assault. Worthy of a fine yes but that's all.

Don't let your personal feelings of not liking the bloke cloud your judgement on the rules.
Really? So we see players all the time slamming others players faces into the ground with impunity?

Don’t delude yourself you have been well protected

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
He’s never had a crack at someone that was expecting it or had their hands up. He always goes about hitting blokes from behind or when they’re not looking or expecting it. Same way he assaulted the security guard. Just unbelievably weak.
Like Bont. Off the ball and high on Haynes and a back slam and facial to Kelly that started the whole incident.

But he is a legend yeah?

Back