Racing RACING FUTURES

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t mind El Dorado Dreaming at $51 with Sportsbet for the Doncaster. She’s got 49kgs. Her form reads well.

Had a setback (apparently very minor) which caused her to miss the Vinery (apparently more precautionary) and Lees has stated that she’ll go to the Doncaster if all’s well. Obviously some risk of not running but, even allowing for that, the price looks way wrong if you take a line through Fundamentalist.

Don’t mind El Dorado Dreaming at $51 with Sportsbet for the Doncaster. She’s got 49kgs. Her form reads well.

Had a setback (apparently very minor) which caused her to miss the Vinery (apparently more precautionary) and Lees has stated that she’ll go to the Doncaster if all’s well. Obviously some risk of not running but, even allowing for that, the price looks way wrong if you take a line through Fundamentalist.
agree
as i keep saying I am all over the 3yo fillies... best crop ever..

Love the futures! My preferred bet type.

Osborne Bulls @$12 in Sportsbet’s All Aged Before Nominations market.

Osborne Bulls now a more sensible $2.70 🤞

Don’t mind Le Romain in the Doomben 10000 TAB Pre-noms market at $26. He was beaten 0.5l in the race last year after drawing and racing wide. Been up for awhile and no word on target, but at least you get money back if no nom..

Booker @$19 with Neds for the Goodwood, half that price with most others. It’s SW+P so she’ll get in OK despite the G1 win I think. Pulled up with an issue after her last start but apparently going well. It’s an all-in market so there’s some risk but this is her target as long as she stays sound.

Just had a look at the post Winx world market for the Cox Plate....
Avilius equal fave? it has zero chance.
some other insanely bad odds on the TAB market
Extra Brut 26s
Angel of Truth 26s
Manuel 51s
Star of Carrum 51s
all of these are a million to 1

Given Avilius has zero chance what price will you offer me? 100-1?

Ringerdingding is $51 with Sportsbet for the Straddie. Wrong price. He’s already nominated for the race so it’s an All In market. Handles good and soft. Good chance to make the field based on current rating and to do so with a featherweight. Trialled well today. No superstars going to the race it would appear.

Confirmation from Waller that Ringerdingding’s going to Qld. Some value in the Kingsford-Smith at $34 (TAB) but much better the $51 with Sportsbet under handicap conditions for the Stradbroke even with the risk of not making the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone done their $$ on Arcadia Queen Cox Plate ante-post?

Becomes a 4 horse race at present Johannes Vermeer, Mystic Journey, Alizee and Benbatl (if he comes again)

Anyone done their $$ on Arcadia Queen Cox Plate ante-post?

Becomes a 4 horse race at present Johannes Vermeer, Mystic Journey, Alizee and Benbatl (if he comes again)

Alizee!?!?!

Was paddling at the end of 1600m races all Autumn

L e L

Neufbosc for the Metrop @$51 TAB and Sportsbet. No guarantee he goes there of course, and the market’s All-in after noms today. But the Hayes stable favour that race with their Cups bound internationals (e.g. Tawqeet, Almoonqith and Spillway). I think he’s ticking over quite nicely at this early stage.

For context, Patrick Erin and Brimham Rocks quinellaed the race last year...

Neufbosc for the Metrop @$51 TAB and Sportsbet. No guarantee he goes there of course, and the market’s All-in after noms today. But the Hayes stable favour that race with their Cups bound internationals (e.g. Tawqeet, Almoonqith and Spillway). I think he’s ticking over quite nicely at this early stage.

For context, Patrick Erin and Brimham Rocks quinellaed the race last year...

Player plz - he has looked awful.

The only positive is that as you say - two awful horses ran 1-2 in the race last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back