Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 31, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
and 3 game members are an hour so later after the group 1 tickets go on sale ? Sorry for all the questions I will be trying to get on the disastrous site on my phone at work tomorrow. Need to be prepared.

They always hold some for general public sale.
They don't actually. Richmond v Collingwood prelim last year sold out hours before General public had their chance

They don't actually. Richmond v Collingwood prelim last year sold out hours before General public had their chance

Different stadium. Problem down there is you have a lot of seats taken up before the clubs even get involved. Even for the GF, pretty sure i read the other week that competing clubs combined get like 30k tickets. Leaves the Lions share for everything else.

Tassie4ever

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Hawthorn
My daughter has miraculously managed to get a ticket for her 6yo daughter. Despite frantic internet attempts I've been unable to get a ticket via my Gabba Membership.

Is there any chance I can upgrade my granddaughter's seat to me as an adult. While paying the differential of course.

My daughter has miraculously managed to get a ticket for her 6yo daughter. Despite frantic internet attempts I've been unable to get a ticket via my Gabba Membership.

Is there any chance I can upgrade my granddaughter's seat to me as an adult. While paying the differential of course.
Doubt it, but even if you can it isnt something the club can at all help with. Best bet would be to ring ticketmaster.

Lions_Insider I added a September membership back on Aug 1 by the specific charge on my card but it doesn't seem to be registered on to my account because my email says I am only priority two for the Grand Final. Is this something that can be remedied or am I going to be unable to get tickets with my priority one friends, who added on September Memberships AFTER me because the membership department stuffed up?

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Lions_Insider I added a September membership back on Aug 1 by the specific charge on my card but it doesn't seem to be registered on to my account because my email says I am only priority two for the Grand Final. Is this something that can be remedied or am I going to be unable to get tickets with my priority one friends, who added on September Memberships AFTER me because the membership department stuffed up?

Three game membership or full season?

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Full season, premium.

Same here.

Since 1995.

What is this email about the GF you speak of?

I did a September Member upgrade (and charged to my credit card, thank you) on 15th August but I never got any email in response.

I did get Priority 1 access for the QF so I assumed that this was the result of my SM upgrade.

Maybe not?????

Going to give them a call tomorrow, hopefully to sort it out.

Same here.

Since 1995.

What is this email about the GF you speak of?

I did a September Member upgrade (and charged to my credit card, thank you) on 15th August but I never got any email in response.

I did get Priority 1 access for the QF so I assumed that this was the result of my SM upgrade.

Maybe not?????

Going to give them a call tomorrow, hopefully to sort it out.

You should be priority one. It looks like they've charged me for the September Member x 2 memberships but haven't applied the status to my account or some such crap. I don't know whether that means it's something they can remedy or now they've oversold the allocation and I will get shafted. I already have my flights and accommodation organised for GF weekend regardless of whether we are in it, but I will be quite disappointed if I can't book with the rest of the gang for the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should be priority one. It looks like they've charged me for the September Member x 2 memberships but haven't applied the status to my account or some such crap. I don't know whether that means it's something they can remedy or now they've oversold the allocation and I will get shafted. I already have my flights and accommodation organised for GF weekend regardless of whether we are in it, but I will be quite disappointed if I can't book with the rest of the gang for the game.

My father in law has the same problem, but he was very late at getting September member upgrade. I would say it is just some kind of linking issue on the back end. I got both emails, for cat 1 and cat 2, so i'd assume it would be something as simple as having your account linked. Give them a call tomorrow and im sure you'll have it cleared up.

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Best to call or get on the live chat http://membership.lions.com.au

Cheers, I just called and the club said it was an error applying the September member back of house and the email should be resent in the next day or two. Didn't sound like I was the only one either.

FFB1

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne Vic
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Boronia Hawks
Heart says: ‘I hope those people signing up for September Member late get their issues sorted out’

Head says: ‘If you didn’t wait so bloody long to sign up you wouldn’t have these issues’

🦁🦁

Any previous year if we were doing well enough I wouldn't have had the discretionary budget to even get to a home final. I'm lucky that I finally can afford the gamble on the membership add on and my trip to Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back