Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental that in the same month we win the Ashes, the Aussies are going to win the basketball World Cup as well, a sport and prize people under the age of 75 actually care about.
This probably fits better in the Eagles Board FIBA World Cup thread.

Oh wait a minute....

Great game Biggie, you should have watched it. Through to the Quarter Finals and we play the Czech Republic instead of the USA.
Man feel asleep after a busy day haha, missed everything. Well done Boomers 👍🏽

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 50 highest rated basketball games in the past 10 years wouldn't add up to that much.

77ac8f8d261664d21da91979a18d6811.gif

It’s going to be wild when you find out about the NBA.

I’m convinced that everyone who ever liked cricket only do so because their parents told them to and are now stuck in an uncomfortable position where they have to pretend to enjoy watching a bunch of people standing in a field for days on end with no guaranteed winner.
Always annoys me when people say teams having to earn a win is a bad thing. Probably the same people who can't start lawnmowers.

I’m convinced that everyone who ever liked cricket only do so because their parents told them to and are now stuck in an uncomfortable position where they have to pretend to enjoy watching a bunch of people standing in a field for days on end with no guaranteed winner.
Incorrect.
I liken it to watching a 5 day Ross Lyon slog that ends up in a draw
Well you're an idiot :heart:

“Well we won last year, and it rained a lot this year, so I guess we win again. Better luck in 2020 lads.”

Love elite sport.
3 out of 4 tests with a result, 4th was probably an hour away.

And hard to argue test isn't boring after the past two (rain affected) tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back