2nds 2019 Finals – SF v Poor Little SA Richmond (Preview/Gameday/Review)

Sep 20, 2007
Dungeon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
Glenelg dumping on us

The club said Curran was physically ill on Sunday night but is optimistic he will be available to face Adelaide in the preliminary final at Adelaide Oval on Sunday.

If it was a result of the contact why did the medical staff allow him to stay on the field. He took some telling marks afterwards so didn’t affect his game one bit.

Last edited:

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
There is literally zero chance either of our players get off. It wouldn't matter if there were alternative camera angles showing neither of the players actually made contact.

The long term free kick discrepancy for the AFL clubs is institutionalised corruption plain for everyone to see. The sooner this criminal organisation folds, the better.

Glenelg dumping on us
The club said Curran was physically ill on Sunday night but is optimistic he will be available to face Adelaide in the preliminary final at Adelaide Oval on Sunday.

What a p*ssweak club they are.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Being the SNAFL, I doubt our boys would get off but I am bloody glad my club at least has the balls to challenge.
As for a Flog getting off, it would be amusing if, now he is allowed to play, he were to kick the sealer to knock Glenelg out.
After getting suspended for KOing a key Glenelg player earlier in the game.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

how could framptons be viewed as worse than flogarty.

gee i hate the sanfl

hope we win the gf just to stick it up them.

We will be lucky to get 1 freekick next week
Being Port Adelaide is truly us against the world.

Not only does the majority of the clubs hate us, but the SANFL want to cut us down and to the AFL we are not included in their "chosen few".

Back