Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 5: Brandon Ellis

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12:David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 22: Josh Caddy

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 27: Shai Bolton

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how all of the media and salty oppos after Round 23 were talking up about how the Tigers can't improve cause they played their best and can't play interstate, and that the Lions will have a better gameplan in the QF because they got a look at us, yet we just increased our margin from 4 goals to 8 goals while away from the MCG.

So you're saying that every time we score more than the other team, we win? Someone should tell dimma

i think caracella has already told him

bastard is gonna tell the bummers when he moves over

kane cornes is mentally deficient. no news there.

'tiges were given biggest free kick in history with 7 mcg games to finish the season" he says.

so......
imagine if you will, that we played gws and port at home early and then away late.
Even if the results went the same way, 3 wins for us, but we scored 10 points more and conceded 10 points less in each game......
we finish 2nd this year

i reckon the last 7 didn't help or hinder us and it's likely that a more balanced fixture sees us finish higher

Can somebody please explain to me how the lions are favourites against GWS

Lions $1.65
GWS $2.35

I won $550 last week taking Richmond 40+ and thinking about going all in GWS 40+ paying $10
Finished 2nd in the H&A, playing at the Gabba.

GWS played an underperforming Dogs.. punters clearly dont trust GWS.

FWIW I think the Lions will win too. - Hoping they knock off Collingwood after that too but that's much less likely. Then we can beat them for the third time in 5 weeks :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane cornes is mentally deficient. no news there.

'tiges were given biggest free kick in history with 7 mcg games to finish the season" he says.

so......
imagine if you will, that we played gws and port at home early and then away late.
Even if the results went the same way, 3 wins for us, but we scored 10 points more and conceded 10 points less in each game......
we finish 2nd this year

i reckon the last 7 didn't help or hinder us and it's likely that a more balanced fixture sees us finish higher
He’s still salty we ruined his 300th? And final game, and that the boys so publically enjoyed doing it. :D

He’ll still be shouting unfair if we win the flag and get the fixture next year that he and other boneheads think we deserve. :D

I like how all of the media and salty oppos after Round 23 were talking up about how the Tigers can't improve cause they played their best and can't play interstate, and that the Lions will have a better gameplan in the QF because they got a look at us, yet we just increased our margin from 4 goals to 8 goals while away from the MCG.

And how we haven’t beaten anyone above us blah blah blah. You can smell the fear

Nah, we’re in Koh Samui. Gotta find an aussie bar on the island.

Owned by a fat Melbourne fan called Jono. Good food in the middle of town will definitely have the game on

The real Holy Bible.
I think Folau might have been reading Konrad too...
Konrad's Revelation 22: Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
...the way the TTT interprets that is: Tigers flag in 2019, Stack to win Normsmith

Owned by a fat Melbourne fan called Jono. Good food in the middle of town will definitely have the game on
FWIW every Aussie who owns a bar in Thailand is fat as.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Finished 2nd in the H&A, playing at the Gabba.

GWS played an underperforming Dogs.. punters clearly dont trust GWS.

FWIW I think the Lions will win too. - Hoping they knock off Collingwood after that too but that's much less likely. Then we can beat them for the third time in 5 weeks :D
I just look at the list and see

Kelly , Himmelberg , Cameron , Greene , Whitfield , Davis , Taranto , Williams , finlayson , Hopper
Then there is deboer going to Neal and Robinson out

Foward line GWS is very dangerous
backline davis is a rock and Shaw will get into camerons's head vacated by grimes
Midfield is no competion

Lions youngsters will be having oubts and be Scarred by last weeks game

;)

I invested $100 and got $550 and all in will have a nice tidy amount to put on the Tigers in the grand final :p

Back