Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 5: Brandon Ellis

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12:David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 22: Josh Caddy

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 27: Shai Bolton

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty

lel

Vril

Debutant
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
That first quarter. Like 5 year olds Xmas morning. By the 3rd they realised they were pov and didnt get s**t
I reckon 90% of comments in the first half were whinging about the umpires and 10% were about Brisbane’s poor kicking. Then they all logged out in the third quarter but came back for one last keyboard mash when Dusty took the piss with his throw.

Delicious.

Still haven't beaten anyone good.. you just know Hocking will change the rules again to try stop us, it worked well last time he did it!

I actually think there will be minimal rules changes if any come next year. They haven’t worked this year in terms of increased scoring. I was super against the kicking out rule but now I dont even notice it.

I think this will be a lesson for the AFL that making rules changes on the run, without proper trials is no good. Hasn’t made a bit of difference other than making our coaching group adapt and making us more formidable.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
The bye didn't affect our momentum in 2017.. no reason why it would this time around.

Last year isn't a good comparison.. because we had clearly tailed off towards the end of the season, gastro going through the club in the lead up to the prelim was the nail in the coffin.
Prestia was on the Sunday footy show 5 weeks ago and said from round 1 we were the hunted and were basically forced to play at our highest level all year, and by the time the prelim came they hadn't a lot left in the tank and flatlined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ceehook

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Can somebody please explain to me how the lions are favourites against GWS

Lions $1.65
GWS $2.35

I won $550 last week taking Richmond 40+ and thinking about going all in GWS 40+ paying $10
Geez Gun , GWS aint a patch on the Tigers on current form and suggesting Tigers & GWS same same come on

Mummy Bullied English and started their momentum , do you think he's going to do that against Stefan Martin ?

The Bulldogs down hill skied into the finals catching sides unbalanced by injuries
The Lions come from behind win against Geelong and their two games against us have showed plenty of back bone
and in front of a home crowd and everyone has seen the vision of Toby "the grub" Green pulling The Bont's hair and possibly scratching his face
GWS caught the Bulldogs by surprise with the rough stuff , the surprise element's gone
the Lions will be way more ready to rumble

will it be GWS has shot their load and on the road this weekend , their back end to the season has been very shaky $4.85 for them to lose by 40+ !!!

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Geez Gun , GWS aint a patch on the Tigers on current form and suggesting Tigers & GWS same same come on

Mummy Bullied English and started their momentum , do you think he's going to do that against Stefan Martin ?

The Bulldogs down hill skied into the finals catching sides unbalanced by injuries
The Lions come from behind win against Geelong and their two games against us have showed plenty of back bone
and in front of a home crowd and everyone has seen the vision of Toby "the grub" Green pulling The Bont's hair and possibly scratching his face
GWS caught the Bulldogs by surprise with the rough stuff , the surprise element's gone
the Lions will be way more ready to rumble

will it be GWS has shot their load and on the road this weekend , their back end to the season has been very shaky $4.85 for them to lose by 40+ !!!
I suppose everybody has a different view but i just cant see how the Lions stop 10 A grade players even at home
Lets see how that works out and i look at it like i have $100 to lose but $5500 to win after richmond bringing home the bacon last week

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I reckon 90% of comments in the first half were whinging about the umpires and 10% were about Brisbane’s poor kicking. Then they all logged out in the third quarter but came back for one last keyboard mash when Dusty took the piss with his throw.

Delicious.
I reckon Brisbane’s game day thread wasn’t even barracking as hard for Brisbane as the MB thread

Ceehook

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I suppose everybody has a different view but i just cant see how the Lions stop 10 A grade players even at home
Lets see how that works out and i look at it like i have $100 to lose but $5500 to win after richmond bringing home the bacon last week
you could put $100 flexi bet on the Flemington quaddie on Saturday

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Still haven't beaten anyone good.. you just know Hocking will change the rules again to try stop us, it worked well last time he did it!
It will always be about those 7 home games at the G that helped win us another GF!

Havoc

Senior List
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I actually think there will be minimal rules changes if any come next year. They haven’t worked this year in terms of increased scoring. I was super against the kicking out rule but now I dont even notice it.

I think this will be a lesson for the AFL that making rules changes on the run, without proper trials is no good. Hasn’t made a bit of difference other than making our coaching group adapt and making us more formidable.

I just don't trust Steve Hocking with being in charge.. everyone knows the rule changes haven't worked, but Hocking is Geelong through and through.. and it wouldn't surprise one bit to see him put Geelong before our great game!

2019-08-02_00.52.06.png

Back