Player Watch Jamie Elliott

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
He is a little champ. How good is he and how much have we missed him. I think our only hope of going deep this year is if he, JDG and Stevo fire and create havoc. Our back halfback needs to just hold up.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
There were posters preseason laughing at those of us who were suggesting this guy still has the potential to be 1 of the best small forwards in the league if he could get fit and healthy. Great to see him getting back to that. Still has improvement in him I reckon.

domin8tors

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Brilliant performance.
That mark late and the unbelievable smother that was just sheer will to get there, first class.
the best thing about this is that it was so late in the game he was running at full pace and he dived. if anything was going to make the hamstring go POP then that was it

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
A difference maker.

A grade level player.

And with Stephenson anything can happen now..,.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
And after the mark at HB he just ran and contested the next stoppage locking the ball in. Sheer desperation. So, so good to have him back to his best.

Scary thing for opposition clubs is that I don't think he's quite there yet. The unknown is just how much better he can be with the body issues he's dealt with.

Back