Analysis AFC SANFL 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this is the correct place for this But an Article justed pop up in the Adelaide Now site, Yea its Paywalled, short article, main points below

"Port Adelaide vice-captain Hamish Hartlett has taken a massive swing at the SANFL in the wake of the suspensions for Billy Frampton and Aidyn Johnson
using social media to question whether the league could make it any more obvious it does not want Port to win a premiership "

“Free kick counts are a disgrace (for both AFL reserves teams) every week, now suspensions for minor indiscretions like this,” Hartlett said. “Pathetic.”

Frampton got reported twice in one game! I know who the idiot is there. And Johnson's was a snipe.

They were feral last week too.

To the club's credit, their CEO has tried to remove the troublemakers in their cheer squad - to the extent she banned them from making banners for a couple of weeks during the 2016 Finals Series. Most have chosen to stop attending matches rather than comply with the CEO's expectations, but some of them were back with a vengeance last week.
My understanding was that Mattner didn’t want banners as he thought they were pointless and a distraction. Never heard it having anything to do with the CS

Don't know if this is the correct place for this But an Article justed pop up in the Adelaide Now site, Yea its Paywalled, short article, main points below

"Port Adelaide vice-captain Hamish Hartlett has taken a massive swing at the SANFL in the wake of the suspensions for Billy Frampton and Aidyn Johnson
using social media to question whether the league could make it any more obvious it does not want Port to win a premiership "

“Free kick counts are a disgrace (for both AFL reserves teams) every week, now suspensions for minor indiscretions like this,” Hartlett said. “Pathetic.”

Seb Gulhaus got 3 matches for making similar comments following the 19th man scandal last year. I wonder if Hartlett can be cited by the SANFL for his comments?

Serious? Frampton whacks the guy with a forearm to the head- has form too.

Bit of a dog - hope he misses the GF and that we go nowhere near him as rumoured

I thought more clumsy than intentional, didn't appear to hit him that hard.

He honestly strikes me more as a bloke whose not hugely co-ordinated but is being geed up to play an "enforcer" role.

SANFL site
Click on Adeliade in the All Teams section and pick a game
Also, use the SANFL app on my phone to keep tabs at the game.
Are Free kicks onvybe app. Cant seem to see them there or on the site

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some good news on the injury front with Tom Hutchesson a possible return,
That will be 2 good ins for Sunday's games when you add Davis to the mix aswell.

The Port way to concuss a player from the game & perhaps the next one... & then expect to get off.

I wonder what the Crows plans for Fog are.

I can't remember a key forward like him playing in the midfield like he has.

Are we trying to make him a midfielder?
Would love him to get to a Blicavs level of fitness.
Imagine a Key agro Forward with stints in the middle it's something different.

Billy Frampton and Aidyn Johnson's are Challenging their suspensions,
Tribunal will sit at 5 pm on Wednesday
Frampton has accepted the 2nd charge $200 fine and reprimand
Fogarty has accepted the $200 fine and reprimand

Some good news on the injury front with Tom Hutchesson a possible return,
That will be 2 good ins for Sunday's games when you add Davis to the mix aswell.

What about McHamstringPherson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back