FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
David was an average player as entertaining as he was.

Harry vs Pia to make it interesting. But I’d love to see Luke win in a landslide.

Im not one to get sucked in by back stories-- but geeze 1 sick, 1 kid with autism, does tug at the heart strings. The money willreally help him (not that it wont the others/who knows whats going on in their lives too)

I'd love to see Harry win, just to see the meltdown on here.
24vimhw.jpg
Harry is a great player and will win if he’s not up against Luke at the end.

I like Harry and he’d be a worthy winner for sure.

I’m guessing Luke’s best bet is to take Baden to the final two. Pia and Harry will have good arguments as to why they should win. Although luke is the odds on favourite.
It won’t matter who he takes but yes, Harry is the only one who can make a strong case.

There will be no meltdown from me Chicago1

I do not lose sleep over someone who wins Survivor, sorry
That's because you are a hard woman Shell. A hard, hard woman. I like! LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally caught up after having to stop watching just after the challenge.
Just masterful stuff by Luke. Got rid of the biggest threat to him winning immunity and did it all in front of the jury, not that he really needed that kind of power move at this stage.
With only 4 left, keeping Harry around isn't a bad move because there's not much he can do from a strategy point of view and he is hopeless at challenges
Having saved Pia's bacon hopefully she can return the favour if needed to get him to final 3

Finally caught up after having to stop watching just after the challenge.
Just masterful stuff by Luke. Got rid of the biggest threat to him winning immunity and did it all in front of the jury, not that he really needed that kind of power move at this stage.
With only 4 left, keeping Harry around isn't a bad move because there's not much he can do from a strategy point of view and he is hopeless at challenges
Having saved Pia's bacon hopefully she can return the favour if needed to get him to final 3

Where the fook did you disappear to then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back