Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 41 35.0%

• Total voters

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Forget the sales BS at the end, but as I was reading this, it drew me to this thread.

By the way, have we had anyone change their position to either side?

https://www.collective-evolution.co...17HwCsr2DnqO-ZZU_bFcsqtWbUqLZTFZymvV6UvQDX8ro
A couple may have, not that they would admit it of course, they would have just vanished really.

Sadly though, those that have arrived at a position without using rational thought and evidence, will not have their mind changed by those things either.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
1554794409347.png

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Great Satan

Oh Yes....Rothschilds mafia the Kosher Nostra, The Mossad, The Neo-Con dual citizen Zionists & the entire 5-eyes of the Western intel nexus, are all under the same influence.....Hollywood, The Western World Banking & Finance houses, All ,major Western Governments & Media.....All of em are 'owned' by these guys.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

No mention on any MSM about a damning report by the Uni of Alaska on the collapse & failure of WTC 7.

Proof that all MSM is utterly controlled by a full-court blanket coverage of what makes news….& what doesn't make news….AKA: Mass controlled propaganda.

The control of Socially constructed reality by the decision of what will comprise the narrative.

The guiding underlying philosophy therein?....If we collectively ignore reality, then it will simply go away.

Last edited:

Nebula1971

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
F1 McLaren
A couple may have, not that they would admit it of course, they would have just vanished really.

Sadly though, those that have arrived at a position without using rational thought and evidence, will not have their mind changed by those things either.

Fair enough... first time back here in 6 months. BW, when you find time, can you watch the video Irrefutable I put up the other day. I’d like your take on it.

Procrastinator, I’ve noticed you’ve put up a couple of vids. Which one should I be watching first?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Fair enough... first time back here in 6 months. BW, when you find time, can you watch the video Irrefutable I put up the other day. I’d like your take on it.

Procrastinator, I’ve noticed you’ve put up a couple of vids. Which one should I be watching first?

Watch the first one first....Or alternatively, watch them in whatever bloody order you like....Or, as I'm sure BustedWing & co will do....Don't watch any of em at all.

Wow. I demand the name of the originator of this appellation.
That's appalling....Death by mossad plot having his baker neighbour shot instead of him.

Er, Um, yeah....Cosa Nostra.....I should have checked with Trump first. LOL

First-hand eye-witness account of the collapse of WTC 7.....And how the city 'control centre', that had been manned by Giulini & co, had been abandoned.

Barry's re-telling of the continuous explosions going off in that building early that morning prior to the collapse of all the WTC's....A complete repudiation of the entire 'official story', corroborated by many other eye-witnesses on the day.

NIST again exposed as a self-parody of a corrupted body.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
*insert any govt. body or govt. sub-waged body chartered to discover the truth.
9e1bb4b6e05a3f404190eb96032b8669.gif

Perhaps....But I prefer to remain germane to the topic at hand, by focusing upon the principal body responsible for the WTC's collapses cover-up, following their aftermath.

The back-story to the so-called 'terrorist hijackers'....14 of those 19 guys visa's all issued out of the U.S foreign consulates' Jedda office.

The U.S intel agencies full knowledge of their 'presence' on U.S soil.....And the continued 'cover-up' of acknowledging any knowledge thereof....AKA:'Plausible deniability'.....

The terrorists, of course, provided for the 'cover-story' for the pre-ordained 'narrative' the MSM & all the co-opted govt authority 'spokespersons' would collectively 'echo' on that day.

Back