Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I wonder what the Crows plans for Fog are.

I can't remember a key forward like him playing in the midfield like he has.

Are we trying to make him a midfielder?
Why not .....contrary to beliefs, he does have the speed ....plus if CEY goes where's a big bodied mid

Maybe Fog and Greenwood interchanging between FWD & MID

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Crickets
But if he was fit then the Crows would have to Drop one of the 17 AFL listed players as Wright is a certain starter.
So I doubt he plays.
Pretty sure the last injury update had McPherson down as "Season" ?

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Billy Frampton and Aidyn Johnson's are Challenging their suspensions,
Tribunal will sit at 5 pm on Wednesday
Frampton has accepted the 2nd charge $200 fine and reprimand
Fogarty has accepted the $200 fine and reprimand
The tribunal was last night but ended up getting postponed to find more evidence

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Thats a pretty big ask considering 95% of afl players don't have that level of fitness, Ill settle for an 80/20 split mid/fwd.
Even that is still something different, ie Fog running thru the middle to change thing up.
But a 40/60 abilty even if not used all the time would be my preference.
Sa a Lynch level fitness, Fogarty is tougher around the ball and more of a weapon close inside than Lynch who is seem more like a Pure Outside player.

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
Don't know if this is the correct place for this But an Article justed pop up in the Adelaide Now site, Yea its Paywalled, short article, main points below

"Port Adelaide vice-captain Hamish Hartlett has taken a massive swing at the SANFL in the wake of the suspensions for Billy Frampton and Aidyn Johnson
using social media to question whether the league could make it any more obvious it does not want Port to win a premiership "

“Free kick counts are a disgrace (for both AFL reserves teams) every week, now suspensions for minor indiscretions like this,” Hartlett said. “Pathetic.”

The Hartlett brothers are hot headed dickheads

u6vWNya.png

tltCJYX.png

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Don't know if this is the correct place for this But an Article justed pop up in the Adelaide Now site, Yea its Paywalled, short article, main points below

"Port Adelaide vice-captain Hamish Hartlett has taken a massive swing at the SANFL in the wake of the suspensions for Billy Frampton and Aidyn Johnson
using social media to question whether the league could make it any more obvious it does not want Port to win a premiership "

“Free kick counts are a disgrace (for both AFL reserves teams) every week, now suspensions for minor indiscretions like this,” Hartlett said. “Pathetic.”

we managed to win a flag in 2015 and we would've won the free kick count a handful of times across the season.

the sanfl would love either afl side to win the flag. that's national recognition and attention. if they didnt want it they would make it a lot harder, lessen the amount of players available, put caps on and increase the salary cap for the others, or at least let all 8 clubs have the same cap. meanwhile, the rules have been adjusted each season to allow more and more for the afl clubs but wah we lose the free kick count wah

Jun 18, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

Hartlett is a dickhead like everyone else in his family

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

CroCop

Club Legend
Jan 10, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So what was the result of the Frampton and A Johnson appeal at tribunal. Did the suspensions stand? I can’t find any article on this and the appeal started at 5:30pm today.

Jun 18, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Johnson's stood , Frampton free to play cos the sun was in his eyes.
The sun seems to get into his eyes quite a lot even when he's looking down !

CroCop

Club Legend
Jan 10, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Johnson's stood , Frampton free to play cos the sun was in his eyes.
The sun seems to get into his eyes quite a lot even when he's looking down !

Lol seriously sun got in his eyes , his seemed more a dog act than Johnson as he wasn’t even running at speed to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back