No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Haha, so funny.

Arctic tours ship MS MALMO with 16 passengers on board got stuck in ice on Sep 3 off Longyearbyen, Svalbard Archipelago, halfway between Norway and North Pole. The ship is on Arctic tour with Climate Change documentary film team, and tourists, concerned with Climate Change and melting Arctic ice. All 16 Climate Change warriors were evacuated by helicopter.

f25e77d1efe7d2c8ca9840483009057b.jpeg

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Haha, so funny.

Arctic tours ship MS MALMO with 16 passengers on board got stuck in ice on Sep 3 off Longyearbyen, Svalbard Archipelago, halfway between Norway and North Pole. The ship is on Arctic tour with Climate Change documentary film team, and tourists, concerned with Climate Change and melting Arctic ice. All 16 Climate Change warriors were evacuated by helicopter.

View attachment 743812

It’s because the ice is melting

The banned and alt account meta on here is the best

Half the time I’m not even sure if I’m talking to a new member or someone with a new account

Would love a list of who is actually who

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Will The Great Di Natale clarify his comments?
Ooh, the nasty climate change lel.
Meanwhile, the Queensland Premier is on an Olympics junket to Switzerland.
2032 Olympics lel.
Can't make this **** up.

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Do you know what was fun?
The other day when driving through the beautiful countryside and I could only pick up one radio station, it had Neil Mitchell on it. My thoughts were 'fml'. Neil had the leader of the Victorian Greens and they were discussing paying public servants to protest in some climate change strike. For the next five minutes, I was treated to one side asking the same questions over and over again, the other vomiting out political slogans over and over. I then turned out the radio.

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
The banned and alt account meta on here is the best

Half the time I’m not even sure if I’m talking to a new member or someone with a new account

Would love a list of who is actually who
When 8 of their first 10 posts are trolling oppos, I think it's safe to say they're new accounts ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Haha, so funny.

View attachment 743812
Why?

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
So Di Natalie reckons the fires were started by the brothers Climate and Change, ******* of the highest order
I know its a national past time to hang s**t on Tony Abbott, but he was in the US speaking at a conference and returned three days ago and grabbed a change of clothes and flew straight to QLD to fight the fires.
I was surprised Di Natalie didn't offer to go with him.

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Haha, so funny.

View attachment 743812

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back