List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else getting a bit irked by HT spewing garbage hot takes, derailing threads and then not actually contributing to a discussion afterwards?

How else would I get my news on potential player movements to the Baldivis Brumbies?

Mitch Grigg
Zane Kirkwood
Joel Cross
Matt Thomas
Brad Symes
James Allan
Rhys Archard
James Ezard
Luke Crane
Brett Backwell
Jeremy Clayton
Paul Thomas

That's the last 12 individuals that won the Magarey medal before Parto. With the exception of Symes and Matt Thomas, all complete spuds.

Let's just say that the SANFL is no longer relevant.

Anyone thinking we should re draft partington because he won the magary medal should know Ahchee was runner up from 12 games the season before we traded him in .
True but I also think that Ah Chee has been thrown all over the shop for us. Nort saying he's b22 but he would legit kill IMO if he was a full time mid in the 2's.

Mitch Grigg
Zane Kirkwood
Joel Cross
Matt Thomas
Brad Symes
James Allan
Rhys Archard
James Ezard
Luke Crane
Brett Backwell
Jeremy Clayton
Paul Thomas

That's the last 12 individuals that won the Magarey medal before Parto. With the exception of Symes and Matt Thomas, all complete spuds.

Let's just say that the SANFL is no longer relevant.
I wouldn't say Grigg is a spud tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any truth to the Masten to Suns rumour or wishful thinking?
Masten and Schofield being unrestricted would at another club get way more coin than we will offer if we land Kelly . As great servants to our club they will have option to stay . I wouldnt begrudge iether if they do move on .

I wonder if the claims being floated in the media of us offering Kelly 5 million over 6 years are true? And if they are true does that mean we do actually have the money for him? Can you make an offer to somebody before you have the money set aside or do you make the offer and then try and find the money?

I see the only obstacle to getting Kelly is the cap space issue and i hope that reports that we have made an offer means we have solved that problem and found the money.

On another note, it is probably unfortunate for us that we are playing Geelong. If we dump them out in straight sets i think that they will get extra feral in the Kelly negotiations.

Last edited:
I wonder if the claims being floated in the media of us offering Kelly 5 million over 6 years are true? And if they are true does that mean we do actually have the money for him? Can you make an offer to somebody before you have the money set aside or do you make the offer and then try and find the money?
830K/yr. I would be absolutely stunned if our offer was anything near that. Or for that long. That amount and that time are both madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back