List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

You mention he didn't worth first round right, so he should last until your second round, didn't even read my post.

No I never mentioned he wasn’t worth a first round pick.

Where did I mention that?

All I mentioned was that Pick 8 will not be going to GCS

Last edited:
This years first ain’t helping the suns now either. Have you seen this draft?

Suns need players that are ready to go not picks.

I was just mentioning that Carlton are definitely not using this years first on Martin as it will go elsewhere.

And Martin is not worth a first and second round pick like you suggested.
Out of curiosity, where do you believe Carlton first round pick is going to be used?

Carlton doesn’t currently hold a second round pick either.

No I never mentioned he wasn’t worth a first round pick.

Where did I mention that?

All I mentioned was that Pick 8 will not be going to GCS
So are you saying pick 8 is not a first round pick?

Out of curiosity, where do you believe Carlton first round pick is going to be used?

Carlton doesn’t currently hold a second round pick either.

I think Pick 8 will be used to either downgrade to 2 picks in the high teens / early second rd.

Or it will be involved in a deal for Papley and then sent to Essendon.

how good more top end talent going for peanuts :) cant wait to dramatically overpay a campaigner like Brandon Ellis and watch him play neafl when hes found to be average in a struggling side

Really want us to be front seat for the big body crows boys but the realist in me knows that this just isn't likely

:(

So are you saying pick 8 is not a first round pick?
He said pick 8 wont be used in the trade for Martin, never said he wasn't worth a 1st round pick. Suns will definitely want decent compensation for him so Carlton will have to probably trade pick 8 to get a couple picks as mentioned previously to get the deal done.

He said pick 8 wont be used in the trade for Martin, never said he wasn't worth a 1st round pick. Suns will definitely want decent compensation for him so Carlton will have to probably trade pick 8 to get a couple picks as mentioned previously to get the deal done.
Why not trade it with GCS that have Brisbane pick, I won't said no to swap pick. GCS is not a charity club. You can't keep letting players go and improve opposition club by taking crap pick for them, why GCS need to listen to Carlton. They can still ask for third round pick back from Sydney after swapping pick with GCS. You are doing a deal than Suite Sydney and Carlton. Is Carlton problem if they can't get papley not GCS.

Last edited:
You said you did not mention he is not worth first round and then said he is not worth pick 8. So I value him at GC Brisbane first round.

Lol

Once again I never said he wasn’t worth pick 8.

I said Carlton are using pick 8 elsewhere.

That is why I mentioned that next years first might come into play.

You really need to read posts before you reply.

Lol

Once again I never said he wasn’t worth pick 8.

I said Carlton are using pick 8 elsewhere.

That is why I mentioned that next years first might come into play.

You really need to read posts before you reply.
What do you think he is worth for reference

Carlton fan also said will Brodie worth third Rd pick because his uncle is there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peel67skin what do you think Martin is worth?
Gold Coast Brisbane first round. Papley the same but because he is under contract a bit higher. Giving up pick 8 and your future first/ second Rd for Martin and papley is nothing if you are on the up, just look at Brisbane and Eagles. You can't expect you team on the up trend and still want to keep first Rd and second Rd pick next year.

Last edited:
Gold Coast Brisbane first round. Papley the same but because he is under contract a bit higher. Giving up pick 8 and your future first/ second Rd for Martin and papley is nothing if you are on the up, just look at Brisbane and Eagles.

I am happy to give up Pick 8 and a future first (with something small coming back) or our future second.

For Papley + Martin

I have said that all along.

I am happy to give up Pick 8 and a future first (with something small coming back) or our future second.

For Papley + Martin

I have said that all along.
Talk to Sydney they currently have multiple third Rd pick and decent second Rd pick. Papley is worth two first round because he is under contract for another few years.

Talk to Sydney they currently have multiple third Rd pick and decent second Rd pick. Papley is worth two first round because he is under contract for another few years.

Nobody is paying 2 firsts without something very decent coming back for papley

Third round picks in this draft are worth next to nothing

Nobody is paying 2 firsts without something very decent coming back for papley

Third round picks in this draft are worth next to nothing
He is under contract for another 4 year.
Carlton and several other sides have been linked to Bunyip-born Papley, who is believed to be interested in a move back home for family reasons.

However AFL Media reports he is contracted at the Swans until the end of 2023, rather than until the end of 2020 as was widely believed.

He is under contract for another 4 year.
Carlton and several other sides have been linked to Bunyip-born Papley, who is believed to be interested in a move back home for family reasons.

However AFL Media reports he is contracted at the Swans until the end of 2023, rather than until the end of 2020 as was widely believed.

Sydney need pick 8 for another deal.
If they hold out and drag it out they won’t get the other deal done.

Sydney need pick 8 for another deal.
If they hold out and drag it out they won’t get the other deal done.
That's media assumption, they get it wrong all the time . Just like papley contract .

You do realise Martin has to agree to any deal you make with a club.

He will end up at Carlton, and pick 8 definitely will not be involved.

Next years first is more chance.
Thanks for letting us know, btw what a next weeks lotto numbers?

Martin isn't worth pick 8 plain and simple. I think he is probably around 17 to 22 IMO.
IMO if GC keep taking under and don't perform, a big possibility it going to rebrand to Tasmania, peoples need to take this last chance seriously. You can only screw up so many times that eventually supporters give up.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back