Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Rang the club last year to get some idea of how many memberships available in each category. Dont remember the numbers but after guaranteed and platinum members (presuming all register) - very very small number of tickets left for gold (seem to recall single digit percentage chance) and there will be more platinum this year. Was different for 2017 with gold and platinum in the same bucket, silver was tier three and got no tickets. So if you're gold start making plan B for another way to get a ticket to gf - presuming we get there.

Is a Brisbane or GWS membership a real option now, I thought there was a cutoff at end August for club memberships?

Different discussion but it shits me no end the number of people who go to the granny that are not fans of the competing clubs at the expense of a fan - I don't think much of people who do this. And the number of tickets available to competing club members is pathetic.

I don't know the exact answer but as a rough guide in 2017 I'm not sure if anyone in Priority 3 got access to a ticket, and if they did it was pretty rare unfortunately.

I think each competing clubs ticket allocation is around 17,500 this year, still think it should be 25,000 at a minimum per club but that's a whole different topic.
Last 2 years have been a bit different to 2017.
In 2017 P2 included platinum and gold members
Last 2 years P2 is just platinum, P3 is just gold. Given platinum is 25+ years, I’d imagine there a very few in that category. There might be some tickets left in P3 but it’ll be more of a lottery than a ballot I think.

I don't know the exact answer but as a rough guide in 2017 I'm not sure if anyone in Priority 3 got access to a ticket, and if they did it was pretty rare unfortunately.

I think each competing clubs ticket allocation is around 17,500 this year, still think it should be 25,000 at a minimum per club but that's a whole different topic.
That would be me! Gold member for yonks decided to go in the draw and won a standing roomer!

And going by the info the Club sent me as a member..
Page 3....2 ways for a member to register for a GF ticket....
1...via ticketek website...
2...via ph call to Ticketek on Thursday between 4-7pm...
Is that correct?!?

I’m pretty damn excited to say I’ve got my Grand Final tickets locked in.

I’ve decided to bite the bullet and purchase an AFL Grand Final package, has cost me an arm and a leg but I wasn’t able to go to the 2017 grand final and I won’t be in the ballot. I completely acknowledge that we still may not make the Grand Final but I though why not take the risk and go for it.

It’s a lot money but as we’ve just seen with Danny Frawley life can be bloody short and it’s important to enjoy every moment we’ve got.

I’m now praying more than ever that Richmond can win this years Grand Final. Go Tigers!!!

Best decision I ever made to join the Maurice Rioli Club for the guaranteed grand final ticket a few years back.
I was going to cancel my Maurice Rioli membership after 16 but was slack and then it just rolled over automatically for my 2017 membership and I just left it at that. Hooray for my procrastination

I’ve decided to bite the bullet and purchase an AFL Grand Final package, has cost me an arm and a leg but I wasn’t able to go to the 2017 grand final and I won’t be in the ballot. I completely acknowledge that we still may not make the Grand Final but I though why not take the risk and go for it.

It’s a lot money but as we’ve just seen with Danny Frawley life can be bloody short and it’s important to enjoy every moment we’ve got.

I’m now praying more than ever that Richmond can win this years Grand Final. Go Tigers!!!
Exciting times. Hopefully we make it. If we don't, hopefully for your sake the Pies do and it'll be an easy offload.

We are 19 year Gold and got tickets in the ballot for 17. Still struggle that Gold is from 10 years onwards... should be 15 years at least.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was gold and got a ticket in 17 as well. 'Obstructed view' - but was actually a brilliant view with a hand rail at the bottom of my view.

Upraded to MRC this year after seeing Gold drop to P3 in 2018.

It’s a scam.

Tiger on SEN already being offered a granny ticket for 3k.

Some more depression times for fans while corporates watch their one game of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They changed it last year.
In 2017 p1 was guaranteed p2 was gold/plat and p3 was silver so i dont think any p3 got tickets

Since last year p1 is the same p2 is plat and p3 is gold and silver doesnt get a look in which is fair enough.

Iirc we have like 12k p1 members and your guess is as good as mine for the rest you would think some p3 will win though

Best decision I ever made to join the Maurice Rioli Club for the guaranteed grand final ticket a few years back.

Best decision i ever made was to make Michaels start a podcast in 2017 which ended up in a gf ticket :p

If anyone has a spare ticket to sell or is after tickets this is the place to post your interest.

Please note there will be zero tolerance on scalping, offenders will find their accounts gone.
Face value is your sale price
Do not post pictures of tickets or membership barcodes
Post your interest in here then deal with people via PM
Use your common sense don't transfer people you don't know money without getting tickets first.

Thanks!

Sterge tugga NaturalDisaster

Can I ask how much you paid and what the package is?

Happy to sling someone a slab or whatever if they’ve got an unused P1 barcode for tomorrow’s ballot (obviously will not use for prelim).

And going by the info the Club sent me as a member..
Page 3....2 ways for a member to register for a GF ticket....
1...via ticketek website...
2...via ph call to Ticketek on Thursday between 4-7pm...
Is that correct?!?
You can call the club....my uncle does it that way and I believe the club keeps a list and fwd's it to ticketek.

Good on you....I was thinking about doing this for the same reason, missed out on 2017. But I've just bought my sister, her partner and their two little girls prelim tickets (it will be my nieces first game of footy 😬), and it cost me one arm and leg, so I just can't justify another $1,700-$3,500.... :oops:

Next year maybe..... 😉

You can call the club....my uncle does it that way and I believe the club keeps a list and fwd's it to ticketek.

This isn't the case. All GF ticketing is handled by Ticketek, if you call the Club they'll just tell you to call Ticketek.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back